Original007's DWC OG Kush Grow Journal, 2017

Original007

Hello fellow growers, browsers and information seekers.

This is my first grow journal, and my second grow all together. I will be updating this thread on a regular basis with pictures, current conditions, nute doses, life cycle etc etc... So hopefully my girls will turn out prime.
:rollit:

I will be taking clones grown from this mother plant and moving them into a DWC setup which I will document along the way. So please do stick around, comment, ask questions and perhaps throw some constructive criticism in there as well!
:allgood:

Week 1

Date: 12 June 2107
Strain: OG Kush 75% Indica 25% Sativa
Medium: Coco 80% and Perlite 20%
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Trio (FloraMicro, FloraGrow & FloraBloom)
Lights: 140w CFL (6400k) running at 18hrs on, 6hrs off.
Pot: (cup to start her off)
Room Temp: 80f
Humidity: Not sure

After the seedling popped her head up above the soil I moved her into the veg room where she will spend the rest of her life! I had her in a cup with a zip lock bag over it and corners snipped off for a make shift humidity dome.

At the start I simply water with plain PH'd water (ph'd to 6.5) and transplant her to bigger pots as she stretches out.

Week 2

Date: 19 June 2017
Strain: OG Kush 75% Indica 25% Sativa
Medium: Coco 80% and Perlite 20%
Nutrients: General Hydroponics Flora Trio (FloraMicro, FloraGrow & FloraBloom)
Lights: 140w CFL (6400k) running at 18hrs on, 6hrs off.
Pot: 5L
Room Temp: 80f
Humidity: 80-90%

This week I popped her into a 5l (1.32 gallons) pot with a 80%/20% coco and perlite growing medium, and used the GH Flora Trio for her first feeding. She will stay in this pot for another 3 weeks or so.

I used 1/4 teaspoon of FloraMicro, 1/8 teaspoon FloraGrow and 1/8 teaspoon FloraBloom mixed in 4litres (1gallon) of plain PH'd water (PH'd to 6.5). I only used around 500ml-1l (0.140 gallons - 260 gallons) of water for this, and simply water my garden with the left overs.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom