420BlazeItUp's Soil Indoor - Skunk#1/Bubbelgum XL/OG Kush - Grow Journal 2014

Light just went out so hard to take good quality picture but i hope this works anyways ;)

I was watering plants when i took the pictures
0011797.JPG

0021792.JPG

So it's been three days and i haven't made a update here, plants are starting to look really nice i might start adding some nutrients, if i do i will post info of what nutrients and more. I topped one of the newer plants hoping it will show some good results. I experimented with one of the big one cutting off the very top (just a little tip) i belive this teqnique is called backbudding please correct me if wrong? :)

Anyways here's some pictures taken just 5 minutes ago
031181.JPG

032170.JPG

030180.JPG

027224.JPG

'would do the same thing on the other's but not sure if to late and what it will have to say later on. But seeing it as it is now i'm surprised how nice it looks, but if it gets to big i need to tie it down if i can without snapping the stem.

There might be 2 monsters i did the exact same thing on one of the newer ones, hoping it will show some nice results in the end!

I just started another experiment on one of the bubbelgum xl, will post picture tommorow when light come back on ;)

How can i get bigger buds?

I've started giving the plants nutrients (FloraGro,FloraBloom,FloraMicro) i will also post the amount i use of each and more information regarding how i feed my plants!

So guys please stay tuned and you're all welcome to comment!!

Peace! -420BlazeItUp

Nice grow! those buds look yummy :)

Is your bubblegum and og autos too?

Thanks buddy,

All the Bubbelgum XL and OG Kush aren't auto but they're femenized.

Northern Light and the two Skunk #1 are auto flowers, i have one more seed but next growth will be planted at the same time not with weeks between as if i had switched to 12/12 light cycle and changed my light bulb to grow spectre, the plants and buds would have been bigger i belive, but as i have small plants i cant go 12/12 yet..

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom