New dealer?

xphile_1002

Okay, this may sound like a stupid question. I've only gotten my weed from friends, which is great, but I don't have transportation at the moment, and they all live far enough away that I can't walk.

I live in apartments where I KNOW there's a dealer (I've seen him dealing to people before) and I've said hi to him a few times but I can't get up the courage to ask if he knows where I can get some weed. Should I ask him, and if so, how should I do it? I'm such a coward. I could get high and ask him though...but I don't have any weed right now.

Any advice?

My Daddy always told me..

"If you don't ask,
You don't get."

Pinch said:
My Daddy always told me..

"If you don't ask,
You don't get."

LMAO...good point.

if hes a dealer then hes only going to want to sell you shit, so dont even stress it cuz youre just more money for the wallet

Next time you run into him, get a convo started and then just ask him. He'll probably be more then happy to hook you up.

He could think you are a nark or cop, so don't start out asking for drugs, invite him over for a beer or something...befriend him first!

frogger said:
He could think you are a nark or cop, so don't start out asking for drugs, invite him over for a beer or something...befriend him first!
well im in HS and the people i know are in HS to so i dont think that woudl be an issue its jus ti dont hang out with them or know them to well

You are just like any other regular guy who wants to buy some greens so it's no big deal. Just ask, whats the worst thing he could do say "No"? Then at least you tried.

Back
Top Bottom