New grow. Can't diagnose this any ideas?

Dank4The20

420 Member
Hi all, grow seems to be going fine.
This plant has good growth but of colour.
Can't figure it out??? Can any one help.
Thanks.
420-magazine-mobile1408054318.jpg

What PH are you using?

What nutrients are you using?

What is the PPM at?

How much nutes are you using?

It looks like a nutrient deficiency.

Thanks for reply.
PH 5.6-6.2.
Nutes General Organics
PPM first feed 200 second feed 330
1.85 per , grow, weed, ,black, cal mag, marine,root,
Water temp 67-68 for feed aerated. Tap reservoir is aerated 24 hrs a day, fresh water added to a separate tank for off gas and is aerated as well.
1 gallon.
WW auto fem.

Over feeding. Def nute burn. How close/what power are your lights as well. May be a combo of nute burn/light burn. I dont think this is a def. Unless you've locked something out. Are you sure of your mixture? I say flush her with a light feeding and let her bounce back a day or two. Maybe molybdenum?

Cool thanks for the info I give them a flush and see.
I was thinking too much water, she came up variegated?
Positive about the nute mixture 1.85ml per/gallon. Recommended is 5-10 ml per gallon. Feedings have been 6 days apart.
1000 w MH.

Tbh it seems as either something is locked out or something is missing. Check all your ingredients and make sure all the key things are there. The more I look the more I think this

Thats for replying back to me.

I would say its a nute lockout or too much of something.

Give her a flush with PH'd water around 6.0 and then start nutes again but at a lower dosage to see if she bounces back.

That should be "thanks for replying".
I just flushed it with 6.1 ph.
See what happens.
Thanks again I really do appreciate your time.

Funny I see this picture because I just had an auto look just like that. It looked like that all the way through the grow. It was grown in Promix hp with NO NUTES as a seedling. It was just a mutation. The plant grew just fine to the end too.

Back
Top Bottom