New Grow Design 4KW Flower 2KW Veg Harvest every 4 weeks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

businessman

Hey guys! So i wanted to put my designs up for you to see if anyone had suggestions or opinion on it. I am not a new grower. I have done a journal on the site however took it down for security reasons. Make sure you guys check the meta data on your images as the site claims they are scrubbed out but mine were not.

Based off the growers math i should harvest about 4.5 pounds every 4 weeks. However i do believe with this setup i will get up to 6-8 pounds. The strains i picked are very large yielding strains. I plan on doing SCROG, LST and topping.

My plan is to use fem seeds for mother plants. I will then clone those and veg 24 of them. After 4 weeks i will take the lid with the plant in tact and move it to the flower setup. So no actual transplant is done with removing the plant plant out of net pot and hoping that will reduce shock. They will flower 8-9 weeks however since i have two separate systems in flower. Hydro corn is the median i am use to. I am also used to general hydroponic nutes but i want to try out technaflora on this setup. First time doing anything beyond aeroponics.

Anyways here what i got

Grow Setup​

Strains

Kings Kush
White Rhino
Master Kush
Wonder Woman
C99
Himalaya Gold
Super Silver Haze
Pure Kush

plan7.jpg

Flower Room
• 1 Gorilla Grow Tent 9ft x 9ftx 11ft
• 4 KIND XL1000 LED Lights
• 2 Super bucket systems. Recirculation DWC 6 gallon buckets. 10in Net pots
• 12 Buckets per system, total of 24 buckets
• 2 reservoirs 25 gallons each
• 1 Phresh Carbon Filter
• 2 Hurricane Inline Fans

flower76.jpg
Bubble_buckets.jpg

Veg Room
• 1 Gorilla Grow Tent 5ft x 9ftx 9ft
• 2 KIND XL1000 LED Lights
• 1 Super bucket systems. Recirculation DWC 6 gallon buckets. 10in Net pots, total of 12 buckets
• 1 reservoirs 25 gallon
• 1 Phresh Carbon Filter

Veg48.jpg

Mother Room
• 1 Gorilla Grow Tent 2ft x 1ftx 9ft
• 1 KIND K3L600 LED Light1
• 1 SuperPonics 16
• 1 Phresh Carbon Filter

Mother1.png

Clone
• Ez-Clone Classic 32
• 5 bulb 4ft T5 Light

ez_cloner1.jpg

Nice set up , Using one fan for intake and two fans for exhaust in the flower room with dedicated duct work would work more effectively and be quieter is my only suggestion. although you may not need them.. I just like the idea of keeping the noise down by using 2 smaller cfm fans over one large one.

I read up on commercial fan noise reduction , i found out adding a second equal fan to a system only increases the noise level by 3 dbi which allows the use of smaller quieter fans to get the same work done as a larger noisier fan.

The design doesnt show duct work but duct work will be installed venting out and in. You are absolutely right on the fans. I didnt even think of that. The fans i have are hurricane 10in 780 CFM. I will update that in the final design

Believe it or not these tents i use drown our a lot of noise. I use Gorilla grow tents for all my setups and i had a setup in the room next to mine and the girl i dated never knew. I place my fans inside the tent and i have been looking at the phresh mufflers to dampen sound. But in all honesty this setup is going in a commercial warehouse, so sound is not a huge concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom