New Grow -.New Light - New Room

So this morning at 6 my big girl went into darkness for 24 hours before flip. She starts 12 on 12 off tomorrow on 420. Thought it was fitting.

So my little plant got transplanted Friday night. She's doing great and has moved into here own room. Her roots weren't as thick but they were many and healthy. Now my big girl is just getting bigger. She was flipped on 420 so she's enjoying some rest at night. On with the pics!
420-magazine-mobile564858504.jpg

420-magazine-mobile621244440.jpg

420-magazine-mobile554188806.jpg

Big girl is bushy.

Quick pic of the little girl. Not as bushy yet.
420-magazine-mobile303152748.jpg

Going to super crop the circled one but want to give her a week to get through the transplant.
420-magazine-mobile1642901693.jpg

My new exhaust fan comes tomorrow. Yeah! I can vent some of this heat. My second grow area is running cfls for the little girl. It's to hot. Got to 88 today. 24 hours girls. Hang in there. Lol

So I got my fan in and wouldn't you know it I can't get the electrical box that holds the light fixture out of my closet. Apparently they built my house to well. I went up to the attic and followed the romex to where it should be and the builder boarded over the entire area. Not pulling that up. Plan C: threw the little one into flower and turned off the CFLs. Heat came down. Girls are doing fine.

So today I am going to trim the big girl. Just a clean up. I also went and got some ff big bloom going to add that to the tiger bloom and see what happens.
420-magazine-mobile700097070.jpg

My feeding regiment is as follows:
2 tsp of Tiger bloom per gallon every other watering. I will be adding the big bloom to this at 2 tblp per gallon.

Might be feeding them too little but want to be on the safe side.

Looking at the big bloom I might add it to one of my watering cycles so it has an extra rotation out if every three. It's low nute concentrate couldn't hurt the plants I'm thinking. So the room tation would look like this:
water
Tiger bloom, big bloom
Water, big bloom
Tiger bloom, big bloom
Water.

Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom