New Grow

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 29 from sprout and the little girl is Day 8.

By not using a watering/feed schedule the leaves are no longer drooping. I will feed tomorrow. Thank you again @Azimuth for the information.

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg

Good Morning All

Today the ladies are on Day 29 from sprout and the little girl is Day 8.

By not using a watering/feed schedule the leaves are no longer drooping. I will feed tomorrow. Thank you again @Azimuth for the information.

IMG_2806.jpeg

IMG_2804.jpeg

IMG_2805.jpeg
Nice IC! They are looking much better👍👊.

Don't be afraid to let that big one dry a bit extra. The gimp is almost perfect.

Excess water in the soil displaces oxygen, and every molecule of nutrient a plant ingests must be attached to an oxygen molecule for a plant to recognize it as food (hence the term aerobic), so too much water in the soil directly transfers into a hungry plant.

When growers say they need more oxygen to the roots, this is what they are talking about.

Looking good Brother! Im glad you popped the 3rd seed. Gonna be the spoiled child!😎

Oh Wow! Shes starting to rip. Look at those leaves rising! She's a goer . Even Gimpy is taking off. Nice work!👊
Totally agree, those leaves are on the rise. This growth journey is so awesome to watch. And yeah, Gimpy’s got some fight in her. Cheers!
Gnats can be a sign the soil is too wet so you could let it dry out a bit to help. If you insist on killing the bastards many have had good success with Mosquito dunks.
Thanks for the tip, Azimuth! I've been battling those pesky gnats too. I'll definitely give the dunks a try. You always have a wealth of knowledge to share. Much appreciated!

Good Morning All

Today is Day 33 for the 2 larger plants and the coffee cup is Day 12. There appear to be doing well since the last watering.

Should I remove the yellowing leaves or just leave them be?

Thoughts on their progress?

IC

IMG_2815.jpeg

IMG_2814.jpeg

IMG_2813.jpeg
Don't pluck leaves my friend. :Namaste:
There is nutrients still available in them and some photosynthesis still occurring.
If there is an issue you just cause it to travel.
Also you can see if things are improving or getting worse by looking at them.
Gravity does my defoliation. :rofl:
Looking good.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bil:volcano-smiley::rolleyes:

I'm seeing a bit of 'excess nitrogen claw' especially on the right one. Left looks a bit droopy. I'd definitely leave the yellowing leaves on as Bill says they're nutrient sinks for the plant to draw on.

If you pluck them the plant will just take what it needs from the next leaves up. Maybe the left one needs more N. Are you feeding them differently?

Who knows. Remember one of them was acting weird from the start. Maybe instead of increasing the feed next feeding I’ll keep it the same? In the past I’ve increased the nutes by a 1/2 gram weekly what do you think?

Thanks @Azimuth
Hmmm. Don't know. I don't use MC but maybe @bluter can weigh in.

Who knows. Remember one of them was acting weird from the start. Maybe instead of increasing the feed next feeding I’ll keep it the same? In the past I’ve increased the nutes by a 1/2 gram weekly what do you think?

Thanks @Azimuth
Are you using the 2 part flowering nutrients by MC.
Or just the regular veg to harvest nutrient.
I found it very high in N.
The one part MC. I mean.
Probably why your clawing and getting a possible lock out.
I’m augmenting my MC to compensate.
I can’t get the second flowering nutrient from MC up this far north.
Just 2 cents.

Stay safe
Bill284

Back
Top Bottom