New Grow

Ice cream

Good Morning All-
C
Still damn hot in Texas!!!!! Here is my information as I do not know where to post for auto flowering grows. I have already placed 2 seeds in wet paper towels this morning.

Strain - Forbidden Runtz
Soil - Roots Organic
Nutrients - Mega Crop
Tent - Appolo - 3x3x6
Lights - Solar Flare 220 and if needed PlatinumP300. Should I use both lights?

Ice Cream

I'll hang around & watch this one. I understand that TX heat. LoL

I'd start your seedlings under just one light and increase to 2 lights as they grow bigger and can tolerate.
:passitleft:

Good Morning

Not sure if you can see this in my tent but the 2 Forbidden Runtz sprouted from soil this morning!

Let the fun begin

IMG_2765.jpeg

Good morning all!

Here are both seedling’s of forbidden Runtz on Day 6. One of them looks fine but the other is looking rough

Any thoughts?
@Preston9mm @Bill284 @Gee64 @Phytoplankton @Melville Hobbes

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg
Meh... I'd give it a couple days. Looks to me like it had to fight a bit to crack that seed shell on its way out.
If that second node set pops out crinkled, it might need a second look, but my bet is that she just had a rough start and will bounce right back.
:passitleft:

Good morning all!

Here are both seedling’s of forbidden Runtz on Day 6. One of them looks fine but the other is looking rough

Any thoughts?
@Preston9mm @Bill284 @Gee64 @Phytoplankton @Melville Hobbes

IMG_2769.jpeg

IMG_2768.jpeg
I agree with Preston :ciao: :thumb:
She fought her way out and is a bit unsightly but growing and alive nonetheless.
Let her get that tap root going and get some nourishment.
She will make you proud.
Just a little hiccup.
Hope your enjoying your weekend my friend.
Take care.

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I would agree with all 3. It had a rough start and needs to breathe for a bit. Let it dry and watch it exactly how Preston described.

I would give it a small dose of fish ferts, just a couple tablespoons mixed as per the instructions, and a myco bath of only a few more tablespoons of water and myco, and then let it dry out. Actually give it the myco 1st and rinse it in with the fish ferts.

Good Morning!

Today the ladies are on Day 9 from sprout. One is still looking rough and the other is doing fine. Here are the pictures of both. Please note same strain and popped from soil same time. I had one once before that did almost the same this and grew into a monster

What do you folks think!

@Gee64 @Azimuth @Preston9mm @Bill284 @Melville Hobbes l

IMG_2770.jpeg

IMG_2771.jpeg

IMG_2772.jpeg

IMG_2769.jpeg
It's still alive and growing right. :thumb:
Just be careful with your watering and she will do her best for you.
Don't fret.;)

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom