New grower needing major help

Sorry didn't mean to jump on your thread but I'm just a lil curious .
That picture was 2 weeks after It was put in the solo cup. I was not counting the time in the cloner. This first picture was the one right out of the cloner and the second one is the roots after 2 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile860254750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1708293382.jpg

That picture was 2 weeks after It was put in the solo cup. I was not counting the time in the cloner. This first picture was the one right out of the cloner and the second one is the roots after 2 weeks.
420-magazine-mobile860254750.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1708293382.jpg
Wow. I sprout in a semi-trasparent cup so I can monitor the root growth.

I'm using FFOF Jimmy
That's weird because that soil looks like stuff I started with that had the chunks of wood in it that I'm convinced stunted my grow. As soon as I transplanted into ffof (which has no wood chips & looks totally different than that cup) they thanked me by floirishing~

That's weird because that soil looks like stuff I started with that had the chunks of wood in it that I'm convinced stunted my grow. As soon as I transplanted into ffof (which has no wood chips & looks totally different than that cup) they thanked me by floirishing~

Wood will stunt your Grow. As you add water it decomposes and creates an acidic runoff that drastically lowers your ph.

Looks like bansheetah has the wood mulch and Cancer has the FFOF.
Bansheetah...get that wood outta there bro. Get some ProMix herb and veg if in Canada or FFOF if in the US.
These are my 10 Strawberry Kush in ProMix Herb and Vegetable mix. Day 38 total. Day 9 of 12/12
420-magazine-mobile761018258.jpg

Looks I can get it on eBay. It's about 4 times more money than FFOF .
But think of how much value it will add to your grow! Good luck buddy~ it stinks that your ffof was not what you thought you were getting. I'd totally go back & have a talk with someone~ but that's just me~ lol~

Back
Top Bottom