New grower - Possible sick plant - Need advice

tungee

I'm about 2 and a half weeks out from harvest and one of my plant's fan leaves have started getting blotches of brown and some have started shrivelling.

Type: Amnesia Haze

Food: Miracle Grow Bloom Booster (half dose)

Last Feeding: 7 days ago

It was fine until a few days ago. The fan leaves started out with small brown spots, but this has progressed. So far it only extends to some of the fan leaves, enough to worry me, but not all. None of the buds or leaves surrounding the buds have it. It's possible it's nothing and this is somewhat normal, it's my first time, but I felt it couldn't hurt to ask. I'm including pictures below. From pictures it looks like a possible Phos. deficiency, but I'm not sure and it hasn't appeared on any other plant (all getting the same water/food) It's also possible that it might not be a big issue this far along, but I want to double check and make sure

Re: New grower, possible sick plant, need advice

I guess my main question is: How worried about this should I be?

Should I maybe just cut my losses and harvest it two weeks early? It may be better to try that rather than risk losing it all. At least now it's still good and covered in trichomes (I've dried a bud or two quickly and it already does the job)

Back
Top Bottom