New grower

hillboy

I'm new to growing and got a small setup and not trying to grow much,but would like to know if the lights I got will work,they are "feit 60w plant light 3 of them and a 2700k soft white,will this work

yes, but when they get bigger you will most likely want better lighting. you can always find a decent small t5 or drop in some more cfls.

It really depends on the size of the plants and your set up. Reflective surfaces around your plants will help. They will tell you if they don't have enough light. Look up signs of light deficiency and if you start to see the signs add more light as needed. Sorry if that's not much help. Possibly start a grow journal and take pics. The many smart people here will help you along the way.

12 x12 foot shed,got everything setup in a conner,with very very little light coming in and it's a metal she'd to gets kind of hot in it to

That's a very nice space to work with. You could go real big or real small either way. With the lights you have you would probably want to go straight to 12/12 from seed and get them flowering quick and while they are small. Seal up the light leaks in the shed if possible. Hope it works out for ya man, it's incredible to see your own home grown buds.

I
That's a very nice space to work with. You could go real big or real small either way. With the lights you have you would probably want to go straight to 12/12 from seed and get them flowering quick and while they are small. Seal up the light leaks in the shed if possible. Hope it works out for ya man, it's incredible to see your own home grown buds.

I think your biggest concern will probably be the heat. You will want a way to vent the heat out. You should be around 84-85 degrees wit the lights on and maybe 10-15 cooler during dark. :peace:

Yea it get hot,I been having the light on 24/7 just to get the hang of this,got some white widow coming that's when I'll get really into it,thanks everyone for the help,getting 2 or 3 more light,and put up foil on the side of the wall around the planets

I have very limited space in my room so I have about 30in of total hight for my girls to flower in and I'm floro T5 lights so for me keeping them short is a must. So I put seeds and clones both straight to 12/12. They will grow slow for a couple weeks and then it's like over night they go from 10 in to 30 in. Once they have sexed and start their stretch they shoot up.

Where you from homie?I'm from tx,yea that 12/12 is on point I would have a nice plant if I started that a couple of weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom