New Grower

Da FranchizeKID

Aight, I've got very limited space but i plan on starting a few clones from my boy and moving them outdoors, I've never grown before so i need as much advice as i can get, and just going through this website has helped me a little bit so far but any help ya'll can give me is appreciated too. Well here's my plan, My boy is selling clones, ima pick up 3-4 of them to start. I have two large chest's... (4 feet long, 2.5 feet wide and 3 feet high) that i plan on starting the clones in. How would i go about setting up this chest to start growing? He told me that i don't have to worry about the smell for 2-3 months, is this true? I live by alot of woods and i have a general idea where im going to move them to where they are by water, and get a good ammount of direct sunlight. He suggested I pick up a few books on growing before i buy the clones, but i figured yall could help me too. so first off anyone got any ideas of how i could set up the chest? Secondly could anyone direct me to a good growing guide that goes into the full depth of growing yet is easy to understand as a begginer? Thanks

There is plenty of info on heer to get you from start to finsih .. and yes that is true u wont smell it for like 2-3 months or tell buds start to form thats if it is a female.. and then thrid for the chest for some clones use some flourals and for the grow box use some foil or if u can paint the inside flat white.. if it to hot get some fans there good to have anyways.. :allgood:

I just talked to my boy im picking up 3 tomorow, 2 Bubble Gum and 1 Thia. Im guessing when i buy 'em it's a baby plant, in a cup and i place soil over the bottem of the crate (i already covered the bottem with foil) take them out of the cup and plant them in the soil?

Back
Top Bottom