New grower

Hi shy224, welcome to 420.
You've come to the right place for help, we'll need a few more details.

How old are the clones, what size pot have you got them in, what soil are you using and have you been giving them nutrients? If so what kind? How often?
Lastly environment, are the plants in a tent, do you have a grow light?
Pictures help loads.

Lights out at the moment took a quick snap 5x4x7 clones are about 3-4 weeks old, I’m using a SF7000 CO2 tank going A/c Infiniti fan with controller humid subset to around 60, exhaust fan I run everyday couple times a day, I originally had them in coco but plants started getting red in the roots so I’d guess i say i panicked that one is in hydro just to test the rest are in promix I’m using canna nutrients I transplanted them from Hydro to soil ( could that be bad???? ) i haven’t fed them just water since the transplant ( 2 days ago ) just don’t wanna do anything too crazy at this point.

image.jpg

Hi shy224, welcome to 420.
You've come to the right place for help, we'll need a few more details.

How old are the clones, what size pot have you got them in, what soil are you using and have you been giving them nutrients? If so what kind? How often?
Lastly environment, are the plants in a tent, do you have a grow light?
Pictures help loads.

I’m open for all help even if it’s start with new clones , I have seedlings that are sprouting there but taking a bit to get there any tips on that too???

High Shy. Have you fed nutes at any time at all so far ? Looks like you are too heavy on the Nitrogen to me. Leaves are really dark green. To be honest I'm not sure which way to go with your plants as I've never had that issue. I'll call @Emilya in on this one for sure. She is good. Real Good. Take her advice & you will get back on track.

Ok,nice.
They actually don't look that bad, nice color just look a bit over watered and limp to me.
Should be able to get them going.

Right, first we're going to let those pots dry out, vegging cannabis likes a good wet/dry cycle in soil.

That's a good light, you want it about 30" above the plants on about 60% dimmed.

Now ventilation
You want your extractor fan to be on more constant especially when light is on. And a little desk fan for air circulation.

Ok,nice.
They actually don't look that bad, nice color just look a bit over watered and limp to me.
Should be able to get them going.

Right, first we're going to let those pots dry out, vegging cannabis likes a good wet/dry cycle in soil.

That's a good light, you want it about 30" above the plants on about 60% dimmed.

Now ventilation
You want your extractor fan to be on more constant especially when light is on. And a little desk fan for air circulation.
He can't use an extractor fan continuously if he's using Co2. Not sure why he's using Co2 unless his temps are running in the 90's all the time.

I'll let Emilya comment on the Dark Leaves. They are really dark. N toxic or a fan blowing on them constantly is my guess. Sorry Lister, but I disagree with you. But I'm no pro either so I could be wrong. 4 years growing & still learning new stuff all the time.

Nothing wrong with disagreeing buds, the plants have just been messed around with so much (coco,hydro,soil) they just need a bit of stability in a good environment.
If shy tells us what soil they're in we may be able to advise on a flush or not.

I am thinking you will have to do a Flush & start feeding correctly to fix the issue.
Flush with just water correct or is there something I can flush with ?
He can't use an extractor fan continuously if he's using Co2. Not sure why he's using Co2 unless his temps are running in the 90's all the time.
Right, just use the 4" fan for now and get your extractor fan going.

Do you know the ph of the water that you use?
Ok would it be necessary to get duct liner and run it outside my window ? And I have have market basket purified water i believe around 9

Back
Top Bottom