New guy

Do you have any pictures we can reference too?? can't really say much if i can't see it.
there is planty of ways to bring in fresh air from outside to your garage.
Of the garage ? Or if the tent ? Just a garage at the bottom off my garden not attached to the house or owt

pic of the ceiling from inside, picture from outisde of the roof. Picture from interior walls,
essentially i need to see what we are dealing with. It's not difficult to cut a square and install the proper material to waterproof it and allow air to exhust or enter.

Does the garage have any sort of windows

pic of the ceiling from inside, picture from outisde of the roof. Picture from interior walls,
essentially i need to see what we are dealing with. It's not difficult to cut a square and install the proper material to waterproof it and allow air to exhust or enter.

Does the garage have any sort of windows
I like the idea mate but my neighbours are far to nosey ild be to paranoid to even attempt doing that lol but thanks for the in depth idea , I’ve been in there today and with the cooling tube emissions are down loads it’s 21 in the tent lowest it’s ever been , 9 am In the morning normally it’s 30 in there by this time

Back
Top Bottom