New Here

Lynne29

I am a senior citizen using marijuana for medical reasons. I live in CA where it is legal. I smoked back in the hippy days and the weed was nothing like it is today.

I am having a problem trying to see id there was an answer from my question yesterday. So other than not being to navigate I am finding this group very informative. :thanks:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Hi Lynne
:welcome: Welcome to the family. I looked for your question from yesterday and didn't see it. Now that you have our attention ask again.
I see that the Captain K. has greeted you .... He is a great guy .. very knowledgeable and most of all enjoys helping others but he's one of many many people in here that are very anxious to help. We are all in it together. So Dive in the waters fine.
I'm no youngster either but I am a begginner at growing and have learned a lot from
many here at :420:

Back
Top Bottom