New in town

Swiggles

alright, so i am completely new to a town hours away from my home town. i had no problim getting ganja before moving here, but im having difficulty finding weed or dealers. im starting a job at lowe's soon and im not so sure if theres anyone there that smokes because they drug test but i really hope so. im just wondering what is an easy way to find weed. how do i go up to someone i dont know and talk to them about it... there are a lot of narcs here and i dont want to be stupid with doing this. and if i dont really meet anybody at work, im not 21 sooo it's not like i can go to a bar, theres only a mall and restaurants here... but i just dont know on the first move of finding weed. any suggestions or how you met your main guys

alright, so i am completely new to a town hours away from my home town. i had no problim getting ganja before moving here, but im having difficulty finding weed or dealers. im starting a job at lowe's soon and im not so sure if theres anyone there that smokes because they drug test but i really hope so. im just wondering what is an easy way to find weed. how do i go up to someone i dont know and talk to them about it... there are a lot of narcs here and i dont want to be stupid with doing this. and if i dont really meet anybody at work, im not 21 sooo it's not like i can go to a bar, theres only a mall and restaurants here... but i just dont know on the first move of finding weed. any suggestions or how you met your main guys

You might start out the conversation like this,

Do you know of any good parties tonight? I'd bring the smoke, but I'm still looking for a secret place to set up my personal grow room.....:peace:

"Secret place to start my personal grow room"? I'm sure they might see clear to loan you some seeds from the evidence room, lol.
I've been without for at least 25 years and I'd not risk it considering my profession and the possible consequences. But hey... I've been there and if it ever becomes legal here in Illinois I'll be one of the first to make an appointment with my physician and get a script. I'd even grow... given the right legal environment.

i turn 20 in may... ive smoked pot for many years... i can sometimes tell the obvious pot smokers but not all the time and im a shy person so that hurts me a little bit too... not knowing anybody is pretty hard for me...first time to go through this

i think that if your to shy to ask someone if thier "cool" , then once you make a good friend that you like to hang out with, then you'll have know problem finding someone who can supply, the only way i don't see this working is if your friend would never touch pot in his life and he kept everyone who does away from him, and if this does happen then you have the opportunity to change this friend into a supporter.... hopefully everything works out for you and hope the move is a good one, good luck

"Secret place to start my personal grow room"? I'm sure they might see clear to loan you some seeds from the evidence room, lol.
I've been without for at least 25 years and I'd not risk it considering my profession and the possible consequences. But hey... I've been there and if it ever becomes legal here in Illinois I'll be one of the first to make an appointment with my physician and get a script. I'd even grow... given the right legal environment.

Its really sad something natural has such strong undertone to it. Illinois has its own political problems in government, but over all, it too will fail to stop the legalization of marijuana movement. You can't throw everyone you catch smoking marijuana in prison. It would be like throwing everyone in jail who drinks alcohol. The tax payers, given a choice, would rather see their kids in the future have a legal choice.

No one wants to see there kids grow up to be an alcoholic, just like they don't want to see them grow up to be a pothead. Its called moderation and self control. Two things our government has never been good at.

Who originally decided to make marijuana illegal. How was their decision made? Did it have any scientific merit at the time? In the 1930's, we were pushing everything and anything, so why pick on Marijuana???

The Federal Government has yet to rationalize its stance on alcohol use in public, yet taking a stance that marijuana has no value in general society and backing it up with criminal prosecution, rather than scientific data.

All the major research institutes have asked for permission to grow and study the effects of marijuana. Yet their requests are answered with a big NO! Is there something to hide, that we have not already figured out?

We know just about every fact about alcohol, how drinking during pregnancy causes birth defects. We also know that drinking can kill you. We know how it effects our motor skills when operating equipment.

So what makes Marijuana so lethal to society? Is it the smoke...maybe, but why then is tabacco legal? Leaving smoke out of the equation, why can't it be made into a tea and consumed as a beverage? Or placed into a cake (We do have Rum cake).

It just does not make any common sense. Common sense would tell us locking a person up for using marijuana is not good for anybody if that person has done the public no harm.

Remember all the rumors in the 1960 and 70's, they would tell us a person did all these horrible crimes because he was high on pot, or pot was a gateway drug. If anything, tabacco was a gateway drug to smoking marijuana. And Marijuana is not a gateway to anything other than a way a person could relax and releave a little stress, similar to smoking a cigarette, drinking a bottle of wine, downing a 6 pack of beer, or mixing up a 3 martini lunch before going back to work.

Today, with the development of indoor growing technology, anybody can safely grow marijuana inside their home. From my understanding, a space as little as 18inx18in can house a plant large enough to keep an average smoker in supplies for 6 months. All the equipment to grow inside are legal. You can purchase them through mail order, or just buy them from any hardware store. Seeds are available online.

So tell us...What makes Marijuana so important to the federal government...who wants this product classified as illegal (and specifically why), when compared to other products on the market.

Prostitution is legal in all 50 states when viewed in the eye of the federal government. So...I ask again...who in the federal government wants this product classified as illegal, and Why??? Give us names??? Give us names so we can vote them out of their office. If we cannot vote them out, give us the name of who can fire them. :peace:

really man I am angry I am sick of risking jail to smoke a harmless substance. while this is illegal is rediculous fuck water is more lethal than weed lets outlaw it. fuck man.

Go on Myspace, find people in your area that have weed pics and stuff on thier profile. Message them and ask them to help you. I did this and it worked.

Lowe's only tests prior to working, and doesn't to random testing (unless they changed) so I'm sure you'll find someone that knows something.

I straight up ask people. I have no shame, lol. I have good Weedar.

Back
Top Bottom