Scoring bud in a new town

zallie20

After always being able to get as much tree as I wanted, I am down to my last bowl. This is one of the worst feelings!!! I used to smoke about 4-6 days a week and now I'm just about dried up. I'm having to start all over again because I moved to a new town. I know nobody here and need tips on scoring some trees. I don't know who to ask. I'm going to be getting a job so maybe I'll meet some fellow tokers there but I'm worried I won't. Please help! I might as well be stranded on a desert island!

Re: Scoring bud in a new town...

Well I would suggest just getting to know some people, if your of age, check out a local bar or club with live music. I've worked in the music industry for a while and even though not all music artists smoke, a good number of the crowd does as well as many performers... May be a way to "spark" up a conversation :)

Also, the auto industry is infamous for tokers... I don't want to generalize but a good number of people that I have worked with in the auto industry also toke, more so than not :)

That's my suggestions... you could always save that last bowl, approach some people that look like they might smoke, and ask them if they want to blaze... good way to let them know your cool as well as you can let them know your looking for some...

Hope this helps..

Honestly... this is what I always did (mind you, I tended to live in predominantly black neighborhoods). I'd post up in front of a gas station and just keep an eye out for 'shady-looking' people, lol. And then I'd ask if they got some 'bud.' It always worked for me. It's a desperate play, but it does work, lol.

Just be careful when doing this approach to hook up.... I used to do this type of thing when I was younger and in dealing with these "shady" characters you most likely will get ripped off. Just be careful if you going into seedy neighborhoods, you never know what your getting into, Ive been held up at gunpoint before so use your best judgement...

Re: Scoring bud in a new town...

Well I would suggest just getting to know some people, if your of age, check out a local bar or club with live music. I've worked in the music industry for a while and even though not all music artists smoke, a good number of the crowd does as well as many performers... May be a way to "spark" up a conversation :)

Also, the auto industry is infamous for tokers... I don't want to generalize but a good number of people that I have worked with in the auto industry also toke, more so than not.

That's my suggestions... you could always save that last bowl, approach some people that look like they might smoke, and ask them if they want to blaze... good way to let them know your cool as well as you can let them know your looking for some...

Hope this helps..
Sound advice. Intervals at gigs and comedy shows ect, people nip out to have a smoke and there will be tokers at these places.

Just have to be bold and brave. As long as your not some three eyed weirdo im sure a fellow toker who has same interests, and doesn't think your a weirdo, then you'll be fine :peace:

not sure what you do for a living, but ive actually found that builders labourers are an extremely high % chance to be a smoker...especially agency workers. and the great thing about doing a little agency work is you dont give a damn if you lose your job because there are so many agencies and such a high staff turnover that your just a nameless face and agencies hate to share information ;)

Just back from a weeks vacation as you guys call it.

Ran out of bud on day 3 and just asked a lical guy who was delivering
Leaflets if he knew anyone. 20 min later I picked up some kemon skunk.

Easy enough if your not embarrassed of toking.

no one has mentioned the most obvious one yet so i guess i will. go to the local head shop (smoke shop) and if its a small town most likely the owners have smoke or know someone who has any. or you could ask someone shopping inside the smoke shop.

Back
Top Bottom