Best strain to smoke before a night on the town?

skipeye

I finally reached that age in an illegal state where I can afford weed that comes with the luxury of knowing the strain. I'm even able to get a little choosy and have put quite a few different strains to the test.

I consider myself a pretty social person and I do enjoy a good night out with some friends. Most of us are cannabis consumers and enjoy a little pre-game before hitting up the town. I'd say they're pretty casual users but I specifically am more of a cannabis nerd. I also started growing this year, which has been an incredible experience. So, to get some thoughts going about what my next grow will be, I'd love some opinions on this: What's the best strain to smoke before a night on the town?

Frankly, I'm not convinced that only sativas are good for this situation. So far, I'd actually say my favorite beforehand has been Zkittles. :)

Not all indicas will induce couch lock. I prefer a sativa dominant herb myself. I find a bit of indica mixed in is nice to keep you anchored a little and the body buzz makes it all good. I dont think I currently have a favorite.
Yes! Totally agree!

The strain I prefer is actually a pure indica, but just has a comfortable and happy high to it. I do recommend giving Skittlez a shot sometime if you have the luxury of choosing. Zkittlez strain facts, effects, and reviews

Oh nice! That's encouraging. I can be patient in the name of quality. Loop me back in if you come across something you feel fits that 'going out' setting!

1. Thank you so much for your service
2. I'm advocating for y'all so much in Indiana right now to push legalization!

Maybe a strain will get your blood pumping a little more than usual :)

Pretty sure you can get a dwi or similar being out on the town, well I'm positive you can

So I assume you won't drive there
Nope! I'm fortunate to live in a city with decent public transportation. :)

I finally reached that age in an illegal state where I can afford weed that comes with the luxury of knowing the strain.

What's the best strain to smoke before a night on the town?

1) I bet your being ripped off. No offense. I mean, the entire premise of "Pineapple Express" is that people name weed anything. Unless you are an avid grower you wont notice the difference between most strains.

2) That depends on you. For me, I'd smoke 3x 30% THC Indica bowls with some hash on top in a bong for a warm up, but to each their own. A good strain for most people would be a nice mellow-heady sativa....if you can find "Maui Wowie" I would HIGHLY recommend it. You'll know when you find it for real...its a 100% head high and nothing else. Fully functional.

Back
Top Bottom