Best things to do while stoned

we went on a hot air balloon ride and we got baked. my boyfriend pulled out a fatty and sparked it, the ballonier ..didn't say a word.

up..up..& away, away.

hot air balloon rides are awesome, if you haven't done it..GO!!

I live in Maketu, New Zealand and on a sunny day my girlfriend and I will roll a couple of joints and walk out to the to okurei point and get faded :blunt:
maketu.png

I'm a big computer gamer, and there are some games that are way better when stoned.

I'm quite the gamer myself, however I like to get stoned and observe how my reflexes and skills diminish, lol, recently got War thunder, ww2 era dog fighter games, entirely free-to-play, I like to start out straight, shoot down some krauts and a few kamakazi bombers, then slowly get baked and watch my skill level plummet to the ground lol.. along with my spitfire and hurricane hahah, anyone into dog fighting plane games that hasn't tried war thunder.., is gewd.., is free.., it's pretty easy to get the hang of as well

either that of sit here a read like a mofo, I'll get baked sometimes and read wiki for hours and hours and hours, the wifey always asks me how I have such good general knowledge and come up with choice tid bits of info on really random subjects, readin baby.. gettin baked and readin :D

ORRR playing drums, nothing like a stoner jam on the drums..

I do pretty much everything stoned, except going to work high.. did that once and never again..

Led Zeppelin , loud , 11 loud.

Get on something with wheels and go super fast. I take my bike around dt and the hills feel great.
Oh take some beats with you, I find that too gives a good rush.

I've always been of the thought that EVERYTHING is better when stoned..at least the things that matter anyway. But getting high and playing my guitar, writing a song/singing is probably the best thing that I can think of to do while high. Being stoned lets me reach places inside myself that aren't easy to get to otherwise, and it puts me in touch with music in a way that helps me transcend this lonely little world. Or hackey sack. That's cool too. ;-)

I just like to chill in my friends car with a couple of us, the seats go down all the way to make it like a flat area, super comfy, and we just smoke jays with the windows up and sit there listening to music for hours and hours, if you park well you can watch the sunset and it's awesome. Just ride the high listening to music in a comfortable spot is the best of the best

Since weed is a mind opening substance, I like to spend time exploring my mind: my brain processes. Memory and what people call intelligence.

To do this I like playing simple or minimalist games that challenge processing and reaction speed.

Recently been playing annoying colors and freaking math on android. I do much better at this kind of brain games moderately high on sativa than at a 0 too.

It becomes very clear what are the best things to do when stoned, when you stop smoking pot to get stoned!!....... And start smoking pot to stay stoned.......:slide:

That moment when you realize that being stoned has become the feel of "normal". LOL!!!

Back
Top Bottom