Need some help

Darkflame600

I haven't been to this forum in a long time. Its good to see its still open. I got two things i need help with.

I think i have bronchitis. I got it a few days ago from a guy i smoke with alot. He is still smoking alot of pot and cigs because hes not the brightest person. I've quit cigs but i'd rather not give up smoking pot. Is it really dumb to smoke a little bit of pot through an ice-bong when you have acute bronchitis? It doesnt seem to make me cough more and it helps with the pain in my chest when i do cough, but i dont want it to take forever to get better. Anybody know how much it will affect it?

I have a new glass bowl that i need a name for. The stem is frosted light blue with dark red stripes and the bowl has a blue and brown spiral. I've already smoked out of it but we couldnt think of a name. What should i call it?

I don't think smoking helps any kind of lung condition. I know people that got bronchitis, but they quit smoking until it was under control. I don't think it would really help, and most likelly it would make the condition worse. Cigs are really bad for your lungs anyway. I've never smoked them.

Just make some edibles its really simple. Go to the kitchen section and look for the ramen noodles recipe thats by far the easiest one and I have tried it and it works very good. It gets you higher longer its great. You get a vape if you want a new piece. But if you have to smoke which I strongly suggest against it'd be better to use warmer water maybe slightly steaming tap water. You know how it helps when you take a hot shower same kinda of thing. But ya I suggest edibles it really is better than smoking for your lungs and recreation too.

Back
Top Bottom