Best Rolling Machine?

bkdlays

Hey Guys

Lets hypothetically say you wanted to use a rolling machine to roll.. what is the best machine out there?

I used a topps and it was too short for most papers and you have to fill it or it wouldn't smoke becuase it would be too tight.

I want something that allows a smaller cig to be rolled if possible.

What do you think?

take a dollar and put ur weed in it, roll it back and forth till ur weed becomes evened out, put bottom of rollin paper on top of ur weed while still in the dollar bill, now just roll-upwards and lick it ... :peace:

I've seen the dollar bill method...it works the same way as a rolling machine really. But I wouldn't recommend it for a medical user. The amount of microscopic crap they find on currency is ridiculous....stuff you don't want in contact with your medicine. :peace:

ok, a demo (with a clean post-it note) and a cheapo camera

put weed in post-it
420_050.jpg

roll it in evenly
420_051.jpg

put ur rollin paper in the post-it on top of ur weed
hard to see, zig-zag slow burner in there
420_052.jpg

roll the post-it upwards then take ur joint out and licky the sticky
420_054.jpg

and there ya go, hows it look?
420_055.jpg

420_057.jpg

:theband::headbanger::headbanger::headbanger::peace:

You could sterilize a dollar bill in several ways. Then keep it clean. 🤷

Or what I have told a number of people: Get a cheap can of cheap roll-your-own tobacco and the papers you want to be good with and roll it all up. Don't smoke it. Just break them all lengthwise and toss the paper. Roll more practice cigs. Repeat until you are good. If the tobacco gets powdery and crumbly, toss it and buy more if you need to. And for heaven's sake don't smoke them. Then get a grinder. The pot, if properly ground, will be easy to roll and feel very similar to the tobacco you've been practicing on. Voila.

I'll admit it. I'm a doobie freak. A joint fanatic. I collect papers. I'm not saying I have mad sKiLz or anything like that. I just love marijuana cigarettes.

:peace:

If you use a bill/post-it to roll a joint, will the joint be less potent because of that? I mean, do you lose anything when you're rolling it around in the paper that will be thrown away?

If you use a bill/post-it to roll a joint, will the joint be less potent because of that? I mean, do you lose anything when you're rolling it around in the paper that will be thrown away?

ive got several responses i could go with to answer ur ?
ill go with this 1

not with the crap i smoke

some folks can roll, some need alittle help, just tryin to offer a very afforable solution ... :peace:

me too, but they all caught on fire ... 1 at a time ... :peace:

They do that for me too, but I'm north of 350 different selections, so it's going to take me more than a decade. I have played 'random roll-up' many times. It's not a 'keep it pristine' collection - they are all available for guests to try at any time. At the same time, there are a lot I won't smoke due to content or construction, and I have a few faves that I constantly replenish anyway.

Yeah, a little. Anything that comes in contact with a trichome head is likely to knock it off, and anything with a static charge will never let go of that head voluntarily. You destroy and dislodge trich heads every time you hold a bud casually, set it down, or put it in a (highly static-prone) baggie. But few people lament or even notice those trichomes.

I wouldn't worry about it. The fraction you lose is small, and trichs don't cling to a dry clean bill much, especially a worn-in one. In a while, you'll get the feel for rolling and maybe stop using it.

Nobody seems to worry about the trichs they torch lighting a bowl either, but burned trichs do not get you high. It's the ones just out of burn range, that pop and vaporize from the nearby heat, that go to your lungs still active and get you stoned.

But just like the few that get damaged by rolling in a bill, we are mostly unconcerned, because it's the price of getting high.

Relax, roll a doobie, and smoke it. Then relax again. It works out.

I like this thing my bro got me.
thats a nice rollin machine, i got a top-o-matic for ryo cigs, and i have made a few cig sized Js with it, but u cant reduce the size. now your little machine looks like a winner. u happen to know what 1 of those cost?

I have a zig-zag 78mm and Raw and Zed 110mm rollers I got off ebay for under $5.00 with shipping. I place an Element filter paper. I love the rollers. I make perfect joints/blunts everytime.

ZigoZag_blout_wraps_001a.JPG

Hey Guys

Lets hypothetically say you wanted to use a rolling machine to roll.. what is the best machine out there?

I used a topps and it was too short for most papers and you have to fill it or it wouldn't smoke becuase it would be too tight.

I want something that allows a smaller cig to be rolled if possible.

What do you thi

Back
Top Bottom