Anyone get stoned before working out?

I dont think this is so black and white.....theres to many factors to take into consideration i.e.
1.what type of work out do you do?
2.How long do you do it for?
3.What size are you..(this makes a differnce as some work outs are easier or harder for different sized people.)
4.What shape are you in and how often do you do this work out.
5.Do you smoke cigarettes?
etc....

Iagree with both sides here though....if i do alot of lifting reps i dont like to before i get winded and i cant do as many lifts....but if i wanna go for a long ass walk or maybe ride my moutian bike then sure as hell id do before it takes alot longer to get winded doing these for me. oooooooo and if you ride bike (sport bikes) riding properly and street racing is quite a work you learn to use muscles ya never know ya had.

lifting before you sleep is the worst time to lift. its better to lift in the morning this way you continue to use your muscles through the day. just sleeping after lifting causes your muscles to stay tight and not loosen up. resulting in why many people are muscle bound and less athletic... just thought i should put that out there

I actually smoked before I went jogging acouple days ago. It was the most I had ever ran before because it made me more focused mentally.

i used to love to get baked and ride my bicycle 50 -100 miles, or during hiking or skiing is awesome. but the older i get the harder it is, to be active when i'm stoned. is it the age or the weed? who cares as long as i'm high and having fun.

When I was told I'd be on crutches the rest of my life,the first three months were living hell.I couldn't go 50 feet without having to rest and stairs were insane.So to build myself up I started taking longer and longer walks,when I'd get to the point that I'd turn around I'd stop and treat myself to a puff.Then the walk back would be so much nicer.

I like to smoke before doing yoga or going to a class. I honestly could not see myself smoking before lifting weights or playing a sport. But getting high before yoga is just sublime. It settles my mind and body to enhance the meditative experience. Love it.

:bongrip: Peace

i smoke not really before i exersise per se, but before i go ride my Downhill bike i take some rips for the trip up the mountain, and a bowl at the top... :Rasta:

well its me again, ive gotten stoned before working out starting from april of 2008 all the way to july, then i told my girlfriend and she got crazy mad, she thought that if i was trying to cover something so simple up, that only god knows what else i had tried to cover up, but shit, it was tokin up and working out how much more safe can you be, anyways it had to be one of the best experiences i have ever had, now i see why Nick and Nate Diaz do what they do, because it was quite possibly one of the most fulfilling things you can do, i hope to God that they legalize so that i can do what i love everyday.

I can't smoke during day, i used to but I have my own business, so I dont wanna be we todd did, if I see one of my customers, alot of them go to gym. But I actually got better workout ripped.

Back
Top Bottom