How do you hit?

William Holden

Just curious how you guys take in hits from joints, and how to get the biggest ones.

I just inhale normally, then open my mouth and rush in air, then slowly release tiny bits of smoke after each other out of my mouth, without opening it. Unless im going for a walk, then I just act like its a cig.

how do you hit the bong???

do you fill it up, take a breath, and then clear it....

or do you fill it up, pull the slide out and hit harder in one breath...

i either french inhale (if it is what i think it is) or open my mouth and suck through my nose, its cool.

mega, dont blow the smoke out of your mouth, just let it fall out, and breath in through your nose. you can kinda flatten your tounge, and push the smoke out too. if you have a big tounge. wink wink ladies. lmfao

RoastABowl said:
mega, dont blow the smoke out of your mouth, just let it fall out, and breath in through your nose. you can kinda flatten your tounge, and push the smoke out too. if you have a big tounge. wink wink ladies. lmfao

thats pretty much the best explaination you can get......

dont inhale through your mouth just let it sit in there then open your mouth slightly and let it roll out as you inhale through your nose..... or push it out slowly with your tounge Joint

When i hit bongs, I usualy hit it as hard as i can. I dont really pull the sliders out or anything. I then after im done hitting hold it. Then after i exhale i hit whats left in the chamber.
Joint wise i just hit it untill my throat starts to burn. Hold it, if the burn subsides ill take another hit while im still holding the last.I end up doing this like four times without letting it go and it pisses people off sometimes.

I hit it like it's the last fucking hit I will ever take. Slow, heavy and deep. I'll french inhale, blow some rings or more often than not, do some killhits.

Mad Cow Steakho said:
Prop your ass on a couch, throw down a quarter and I gurantee you'll be blowing rings like a pro by the end of the day.

Fuck that. I've had millions of people try to teach me. I just can't do it, and I'm sick of trying.

i can do rings but its really hard to explain. Sort of one of those things u gotta play with

welllll if you wanna cheat..
you can back an O shape with your mouth and flick your cheek...
but make sure your not like...accidentally blowing out any smoke..it'll come out by itself.

Yeah, that's about it. Point your tongue toward the "Oh" you are making. Then shift your entire tongue forward while maintaining that point. As the tip of your tongue goes past your lips, quickly give it a last shove and open your mouth to a larger circle. A little practice and you can blow big ass rotating rings.

I like to hold my joint between my fingers like a cigarette, but when I take a drag, I discreetly curl-and-point my two fingertips right at my mouth. Makes it easier to block the corners of my mouth and get a good hit, and if I'm smokin' in the backyard, it doesn't look like I'm smoking a doobie.

:peace:

Fuck that. I've had millions of people try to teach me. I just can't do it, and I'm sick of trying.

best way to learn is through your own practice. works best with smoke from a cigar or hookah lots of thick smoke that make instant O's. keep mouth in a o shape and tounge in o shape push smoke out with your jaw. practice make perfect:Rasta:

Ok...for the guys who wanna blow rings. I have a very easy method that i teach people who want to know.....Take a deep hit........dont blow it out....let it "creep out" of your mouth so you got milky smoke in your mouth. (some inhale earlier and leave a little and others just pull more into their mouth and not inhale it...whatever your comfortable with) Then close your mouth. Im not trying to be a douche here but remember when you were like 6 and tried making the "butthole look" with your lips? the really tight kissing lips? yea ....make that but leave enough in the center for air to pass (half the diameter of a penny). Then quickly blow air out. It works better if you make a noise in your throat to throw the smoke out. Some thing like "KHOO" would work. Try saying that from your throat with a big mouth of smoke and the ass lips and you are set.

Back
Top Bottom