whats my problem ?
IMG_20191011_121016_254.jpg
IMG_20191011_113112.jpg
IMG_20191011_113132.jpg

Fe ? nitrogen ?
whats my problem ?
really ?
my soil is dry and wattering + feeding npk 202020 at 2 days ago

That’s how it looks to me at first glance, but pics can be hard to read when I’m this stoned... ;)

If there is extreme yellowing at the tips (does it appear this way to you?), I associate that with iron deficiency. In my grow that seemed to always be caused by high ph.

Under normal conditions, in soil, ph shouldn’t be a common source of problems for you.

Mild yellowing at tips I associate with fast growth and/or mild underfeeding.

That’s how it looks to me at first glance, but pics can be hard to read when I’m this stoned... ;)

If there is extreme yellowing at the tips (does it appear this way to you?), I associate that with iron deficiency. In my grow that seemed to always be caused by high ph.

Under normal conditions, in soil, ph shouldn’t be a common source of problems for you.

Mild yellowing at tips I associate with fast growth and/or mild underfeeding.
I always tried to keep ph between 6.4 and 6.5.
My pots are 5 gallons and I give them 2 liters of water and fertilizer in half every 4 days

The new buds that grow on the stem are all bright yellow but healthy.
So what do you think it might be for iron deficiency?
Or increase fertilizer consumption?

I would take a look at what ingredients are listed in your fertilizer, and what’s in your soil mix if possible too.
There’s no reason to assume that it should have iron deficiency or ph problems -that seems less likely than the other reasons I mentioned.

I would just keep an eye it for the next few days after this latest feeding, and if it continues to look pale then try upping the feed a bit.

If the new growth is looking extremely odd then there may be a problem with the nutrients but people would need more info re what the soil and feed is, and maybe some more pics.
Good luck
:thumb:

I would take a look at what ingredients are listed in your fertilizer, and what’s in your soil mix if possible too.
There’s no reason to assume that it should have iron deficiency or ph problems -that seems less likely than the other reasons I mentioned.

I would just keep an eye it for the next few days after this latest feeding, and if it continues to look pale then try upping the feed a bit.

If the new growth is looking extremely odd then there may be a problem with the nutrients but people would need more info re what the soil and feed is, and maybe some more pics.
Good luck
:thumb:
tnx for replay
my soil is : 60℅cocopit + 20℅perlit +20℅peatmass
my fertilizer is :
Bombardier ( kimitek spain) organic
bioAlgax (kimitek spain ) organic Algae
fosvit k30 (kimitek spain)
Oligodel-M (france) cal+mag+zn+n+br
poland npk 20 20 20 + te
hiumical acid 60℅+fe and pottasium zigler company

i feed all of they furtilizer in here at 4 days once by once but A little less than a guide from 2 weeks after seeding....
once humic acid
Twice bombardier
twice bio algax
once oligodel-m
once NPK 202020
once fosvit k30

i feed them by they furtilizer with 6.5ph Water each time whithout just water!
sorry for my bad english
This is another of my plants that is in perfect health with this feed but Shorter height
IMG_20191011_195410.jpg

What is ‘cocopit’? What we call coco coir, or simply ‘coco’?

This doesn’t really sound like soil to me. More like what we call ‘soilless’ - a form of hydroponics.

I can’t see from your post whether there is a source of iron listed in those nutrients somewhere? Maybe in your calmag product?

But I think in this case much less likely than an actual lack of iron would be a pH problem, and possibly a feeding schedule problem.

If it’s actually a mix of coco, perlite and peat with no other buffering ingredients, then your pH should be lower. 5.6 - 5.8 being the usual range for coco/perlite.

Usually in these type mixes people feed quite frequently, but there are different approaches. 20/20/20 is a strong fertilizer and not necessarily the greatest mix so I hesitate to just say you should ‘feed more’.

If I had to guess what to do I would lower the PH and then proceed as said before - keep an eye on things and increase feed slightly if necessary.

What is ‘cocopit’? What we call coco coir, or simply ‘coco’?

This doesn’t really sound like soil to me. More like what we call ‘soilless’ - a form of hydroponics.

I can’t see from your post whether there is a source of iron listed in those nutrients somewhere? Maybe in your calmag product?

But I think in this case much less likely than an actual lack of iron would be a pH problem, and possibly a feeding schedule problem.

If it’s actually a mix of coco, perlite and peat with no other buffering ingredients, then your pH should be lower. 5.6 - 5.8 being the usual range for coco/perlite.

Usually in these type mixes people feed quite frequently, but there are different approaches. 20/20/20 is a strong fertilizer and not necessarily the greatest mix so I hesitate to just say you should ‘feed more’.

If I had to guess what to do I would lower the PH and then proceed as said before - keep an eye on things and increase feed slightly if necessary.

very tnx for replay

my mean is "" cocopeat""
if i decrease the ph from 6.5 to 5.7 in next watering and feeding scheguel , doesnt it make any trouble ? and it can help the growing speed and fixing problems ? with these fertilizer i have Are they enough and nothing needed ?

Honestly I it would take more time that I have to try to look through the substances you listed and google them and try to dissect their ingredients to give you a good answer.

It’s possible other people may come along who can give a better answer. All kinds of good growers on this forum. Your plants look mostly healthy to me.

Maybe take some other pictures if you feel like the yellowing is extreme.

Check over your nutrients make sure there’s some iron in there. Make sure they’re getting plenty of Calmag- coco likes that. And yes you can lower your pH down to the 5.6 - 5.8 range no problem.

Back
Top Bottom