New member and grower here

fish4hc

Hey all. New to both this site and growing. Im in N California and excited about my first grow although Im in the first stages im already experiencing issues with plants but thats why im here. Im here to learn. I love forums and im involved with other forums(nothing to do with cannabis) and have learned so much in general so im really excited about joining here. I have a pretty good set up inside and did everything myself(it helps im in construction).

12x12 room 10 1000w hps lights all wired 220v 2 circuits with timers inline. Framed room with sheetrock walls, good insulation and used rigid foam insulation 1 1/4" for ceilings. All walls painted flat white. 6" vent ducting through all lights venting out side with inline fans and 1 fan sucking fresh air into room. Fans galore in the room. Running 9 plants per light in 3 gallon pots. Room temp avg about 76-78 day and 72ish at night.

The build out was the easy part for me. Now the hard part of learning and understanding the growing process. Im intimidated but excited at the same time.

hiya and welcome!
lol wow that's a large grow for a first timer!!
you going to start a grow journal?
get a bit more attention and help
i will be watching if you do
take care and good luck

Back
Top Bottom