New member/grower

ktra

Hey Guys, I was looking for a forum that I could get solid advice and meet some people who are also interested in cannabis growing and smoking. I joined another forum and realized it was not as good as I thought. I hope this one turns our better. So far so good. :)

I have been smoking for a few years. I started after I was old enough to make responsible choices because there is a history of drug and alcohol abuse in my family. I started smoking regularly in my 30s and have recently decided to grow my own, just for me.

I put my first post in the grow journal section, but didn't realize I wouldn't be able to post pics yet. I have been growing for a little over a month and have my plants in the flower stage for 7 days.

I have recently gotten into gardening in general and I am looking forward to my first crop.

Looking forward to meeting some good people!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thanks for the welcome Captain K! I've already read two of those, (which is how I found out how to post), but thanks for the links to the other two.

In my long history of forums, I have found very few that have many useful, mature members. So far, from looking around, it seems like this is one of them. Hopefully, I can impart some knowledge with my planned experiments with growing.

K

Hey Guys, Got some good pics. I will be posting them in a few minutes. I told one other person about my grow. A friend who had grown himself in the past. I got a jewelers loop from him to inspect the buds.

Back
Top Bottom