New member, long time participant

Datutu1

Greetings fellow Cannabis afficiandos,
I am a 61 year old male who has smoked for over 40 years, and grown most of thos years. I got my California MM doctor's recommendation and laminated patient card and it has reinterested me to learn all the many new medical treatments cannabis is already treating and the immense promise it has for new future treatments. I also have become more interested in growing again, and while I mainly grow outdoors and don't wish to change but I am interested in very small scale indoor growing with the newest LED lights which I believe will revolutionize indoor growing in the near future. Happy to join the community and hope to learn much from others and help anyone I think might benefit from my meager knowledge and experience.

Welcome to the site my friend! We have plenty of Grow Journals for you to read through.

As for LEDs I don't know of a specific post off the top of my head but the How to Grow Marijuana has been my go to for most everything as a starting place. If you can't find it there you'll at least find a few like minded folks you can chat up to get you headed in the rite direction.

We also have an ever growing The Over 50 Club I'm only messin with ya, I am not in that club but I do read it and enjoy the stories quite a bit :)

If you need any help just drop a line in here :thumb:

Heyhey, Datutu1, welcome to posting on :420: :cheer:

From one 61 yr old, 40 year smoker to another, might I recommend that you look into high brix soil if you haven't already? I think you'd get a kick out of it for indoor. The produce is ... better. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom