New Member Start Links

Hey,it's me Duane wanting to know as much as possible about medical marijuana.

Hi Duane i'm new too - this is a really good place to learn about medical marijuana! but it's a big place too, so give yourself time to sort things out :)

Hi, I`m a newbe as of today... Canadian border in Vt here.
:high-five: :Namaste:
Hey how are you. Its great to have you. This site is great for any information you will need from trimming to growing to making extracts. Good place to start of you have any questions go to the frequently asked questions. Glad to have you here. Have fun and happy hemping

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hello and welcome to 420magazenne this is a great place to learn about new law reforms when it comes to cannabis on how to grow and make tincture. Anything you need to know about cannabis is on this sight. The people here are great and love to help. My names smokie. You ever need help with anything dont be afraid to ask. Hope you enjoy happy hemping

Smokie

Sent from my SPH-L710 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi everyone I'm new to this site ,have been trolling it for a few months now and have learned a ton of stuff thank you all for the input.I am starting a little grow for my wife's medical needs.

High People :) new here and have lots of question. I love vaping and im a real collector. If you have a question dont be shy.

Hi and :welcome: don't be shy and fire away with your questions

Hi guys new to the forum can't wait to speak to some like minded, intelligent people concerning cannabis xD
Hi and welcome to the best community to be.:420:
Hope you enjoy your stay :welcome:

Back
Top Bottom