New Member Start Links

Hi everyone, starting first real grow and glad to see theres enough veterans and info on here to help out!
:welcome: to this beautiful community we call home :love:. When you are ready, set up a grow journal so we can join, help, and share the joy with you. Journals in Progress

Hello all, new to the site. Nice to see the vision of legalization taking over the country. Glad to be a part of it, on the ground floor many years back. This looks like a nice community of weed peeps, thanks for having me.

Hello all, new to the site. Nice to see the vision of legalization taking over the country. Glad to be a part of it, on the ground floor many years back. This looks like a nice community of weed peeps, thanks for having me.

Hi and:welcome: to the best community to be :420:

It's all right here! Thank you! As a noob it can be confusing. This is great! This whole site is the Best!

Hi and welcome :):welcome: I have starter links in my signature. anything you need, just ask.

Hey this is progress checking in I'm a new member looking to find some knowledge about connoisseur grade marijuana and grow tips
HI and :welcome:
to the :420:
We are full of info and willing to help.

Hello and good day to everyone on here. I Just wanted to say hello and say im very new to this site and the growing community, I have just received my seeds and am ready to get started for the first time. Cant wait to talk to ppl and get all the most helpful hints i can get. Take care and happy growing everyone:420:

Back
Top Bottom