New member!

dadie.kfw

Hey, this dadie.kfw

I made a profile earlier and it said I already had one(made in 2009). I feel like an idiot for not being active on here until now. That being said, I will be posting, commenting, asking plenty of questions, and getting to know everyone.

I will be starting my first grow here in a months time(maybe 2) and I will be needing all the help I can get from some of you members, aside from friends that have plenty grows under their belt.

I plan on ordering seeds of Afghan Kush Ryder and Himalayan Blue Diesel, both autos.

I have everything I need except the seeds, and soil. I will post pictures of my set up in a day or two.

Looking forward to hearing from everybody and sharing our thoughts/ideas/experiences.
- dadie.kfw :roorrip:

Welcome to 420! Thanks for spreading the awareness on Cannabis.

Good strains you got there. Just recently getting into autos myself. Can't wait to see your grow journal up and running. If you run into any problems you can always ask peeps here at 420. More than happy to help a fellow grower.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thanks guys, I can't wait to start my journal. I'm glad to hear I have help when I need it.

Back
Top Bottom