800W-GROWER

Hi guys. Just joined the forum and look forward to assisting any new growers who encounter problems(like we did). When I started,I made many mistakes and lost alot of good weed. In time,I learned by mistakes and eventually got it to a tee. Im currently on a new grow,1 week from seed,but have yet to set up the means to transfer photo`s to the forum.Ive not taken any at this moment but will tomorrow. I have 1 photo of my last grow,which was Greenhouse cheese and it was great stuff. I have 2 oz left so hence my current grow. I decided to grow bigbud,or superbud as it is also called. I will post progress shots till the end of the grow for anyone interested. Yes,I use 2x400w HPS in a tent 1.2x 2m,vented through a very special place,oblivious to our flying swine. Peace to all and happy times. D.800

Welcome 800W-GROWER

Answer questions. Ask questions. Just jump in wherever you want. I would suggest that you start a Grow Journal for fun & entertainment as well.

Ian :Namaste:

Yes,I currently have 5 superbud on the go. They are 10 days from seed ,amazingly.Have a good method for germination and has always worked for me.So far I have one photo of the seedlings and once I set up my phone to issue them I will. I have 14 yrs experience ,mostly outside. Due to our crap weather I usually have to bring them indoors to finish them off.Dont do that anymore. Great to hear from you guys. Any advice I need I will let you know! Peace

Back
Top Bottom