jrFhonzy

Hi. I'm Fhonzy from Philippines.... Don't know how start this, anyway i decided to grow ganja indoor.... And currently doing fine. I love smoking marijuana, it helps me to relax and it helps my amxiety and insomia... But when I googled how to grow weed propreply the first link it introduce is this site.... So I read all tye articles and info in this site and i just found out that it can grow indoor.... By the way im currently 33 yrs. Old amd been smoking pot since 16 yrs old.... I am a graduate of electronics communication engr... So back to my story. When i just discovered that It can grow indoor, curiousity kiks in... Without hesitation i researched all the things i need to grow my old time companion indoor.... unfurtunately all of them are not avaioable in our area... Dangggggg,,,,,, but that doesnt stop me from doing it.... So I improvise all the materials... Hehhehehe... I built my own grow box..... Currently heres the list...

2 Grow Box. ( 3 ft. X 2 ft x 3ft)
Light source: cfl lightning 360W Of assorted bulb... ( whatever i can find in stores that available)
Grow medium: composted soil
Cannabis strain: dont know what it is but it is a sativa strain.. Its bag seed.... I got the seeds from my friend...
Fertilizers... Dont know the name but NPK - 20 and urea......
I've just done recently mulching and it serves me well....
Air circulation: 5' diameter fan.
Heat vent: 4 x 4 cieling fan....
Currently have 10 pots don't know if it is 1 or 2 gallon.
Training method: Fimming, topping and LST but sometimes I accidentally snap the main branch so HST? Ahahahhaahah

I'm 3 weeks vegitation currently and experimenting on some of my plants.....
I'll post some pictures later... Anyway, it's an honour being a member of your community... Thanks a lot and looking forward to hear some ideas....

Back
Top Bottom