CannaVapor

420 Member
Hi All,

I'm new to 420 and have dabbled with weed and whatnot since the 1990s, but just getting back into it. I'm in Oklahoma and am awaiting my medical card which I hope to have within 2 weeks. My main reason for application is to help with diabetic neuropathy in my lower legs and feet, but also with migraines and relaxation from my highly stressful job. From when I was a teenager in the 90s so much has changed. Back then it was all plant product in either bongs, bowls, joints, or blunts. Now there is so much more to know. I have had a couple of opportunities of late to try nugs and vape and as an ex-smoker and current vaper fan (quit smoking 13 months ago) I am highly interested in that aspect. I'm a sub-ohm vape kind of guy and my big interest is in turning concentrates (shatter, budder, resin, etc) into sub-ohm vape juice. I already mix my own vape juice and am very comfortable doing that, but I have thus far found that finding sub-ohm information on weed is next to nil, outside of buying a new tank from Honeyvape, which I am not opposed to, but I have RDAs and Smok tanks coming out the wazoo, so I don't want to buy anything I don't need.

So that is me in a nutshell. Looking forward to reading, learning, and interacting with y'all.

Back
Top Bottom