Big Daddy 1953

420 Member
Hello all, i'm 65 and have quite a few health issues and I feel my weed helps me to manage the health problems I have. I've been growing about 6 yrs. and feel i'm still a beginner , I hope to learn all I can to get bigger yields, I mostly grow auto flower and am lucky to get an oz. per plant I use 400 HPS and grow 4 plants at a time. just finished 4 Super Skunk, been curing 4 weeks just starting smoke it and it is so Good, the taste and smell is fantastic and getting better every day.
When I learn to put pics. up i'll post my grow area ( ex chicken house) 6x8 I'm lucky I live in the country, it has 4 in. fresh air inline fan coming in ,6in. inline fan exhaust with charcoal filter going out works great no smell at all. So for anyone who has figured it out I look forward to hearing from you as I want to get as much juice as I can for the squeeze.
Big Daddy

Hi Big Daddy and welcome! You’ve come to the right place to share your experiences and learn from others.
I also reside in the country and my first grow set up was in a shed. I live in Canada so it couldn’t be run all year as it gets too cold. I was always having issues keeping humidity and temps stable as I was always responding to the weather. I hope you live in a better climate or have found a better way to deal with this issue than I have.

Hey!!!! Welcome to the forum :welcome:

I dropped in because no one has used the little icon above yet!!!

Really, there are some great people here, most close to your age, believe it or not.

We will help where we can and hope you will come around often and participate.

You took the first step, now just participate and belong. We are looking forward to you being here.

Grandpa Tokin, I have a question, I have 4 girls about 6 weeks in I can't tell if they r auto flower or feminized, they been flowering for about 2or3 weeks but don't see any sign of buds starting to form, I have them on 18-6 thinking bout putting them on 12-12

If they are autos this would be about the time they start showing flower formation. Are there any pistols showing? If they are autos they will flower under the 18-6 or even 24 hours of light. Do you have any pictures you can post up?

no pistols yet, yea I always grow my autos on 18-6,but sometimes I like to grow feminize plants, the problem is I have bad memory and don't right things down won't let this happen again. I haven't checked on how to post pics yet i'm old school but i'll figure it out

Back
Top Bottom