Buds still quite small

Hard to tell, but I am guessing she is a photo. She still has lots of white pistils so at least a week or more of growing. The buds will get 25-50% bigger in the last 2 weeks.

In general she looks healthy and happy so when she is done, she'll give you what she has...and it looks like they'll pretty tasty.

Hello buddy!

I grow Northern Lights, great strain, thing is every N/L plant iv grown in the same environments can take different times to the plant beside it, weird how it works, one thing i will say is i see alot of water drops on the leaves and close to the bud, i would keep them dry and HM to around 40% this late in flower as N/L is not a very good mold resistant strain.

Check trichomes with a jewellers loop or something that can magnify and see what colour them trichs are, always check the bud instead of the leaves as they degrade a lot faster than bud trichs.

I hope this can help you buddy!

The reason for the droplets was a recent water , the leaves and things were a little dusty so just rinsed it off , but they never stay like that for more than an hour... Will keep an eye on them and update you guys to see how things look after another week.

I would just keep very minimum if not no water away from them buds, horrible feeling when one bud gets rot the rest end up following and the heart breaking thing is 9/10 you cant tell until you harvest and its for the rubbish bag instead of the rolling papers, good luck though buddy going to be very tasty!

She looks healthy so I guess buds aren't bigger because she would have loved more light

As Higherthehigh mentioned each plant has to be looked at individually. DoggieDaddy was growing the same breeders NL as I was. I was just behind him and his took forever while mine finished about on time.

When you say 56 days of flowering is that from the flip or from when you actually saw pistils out consistency throughout the plant tops?

Back
Top Bottom