New Outdoor Clones

KatoRica

I'm in So Cal and I planted 3 clones over a week ago (2x bull ryder and 1x silver Pearl) and they havent grown a bit. They are in full sun 10 hrs+ a day in 7 gal buckets with Kellog organic soil. I planted three more 4 days ago ( 2x Skywalker Kush and 1x Hindu Skunk) and they seem to be a little better but are growing very slow. Is that normal for small clones? I just put a 5' tall x 8' wide frame with white 2mil plastic over them to keep the snoopers out. I plan to keep the plastic 1 ft off of the ground to keep the humidity down.

1a6.jpg

1b6.jpg

Please load ur pics through our gallery then link to the gallery pic.

New clones can take weeks to root and take off. As long as they look relativly ok no need to worry. They will yellow a bit right before they start rooting. Are bull ryder and silver pearl auto flower by any chance?

I'm in So Cal and I planted 3 clones over a week ago (2x bull ryder and 1x silver Pearl) and they havent grown a bit. They are in full sun 10 hrs+ a day in 7 gal buckets with Kellog organic soil. I planted three more 4 days ago ( 2x Skywalker Kush and 1x Hindu Skunk) and they seem to be a little better but are growing very slow. Is that normal for small clones? I just put a 5' tall x 8' wide frame with white 2mil plastic over them to keep the snoopers out. I plan to keep the plastic 1 ft off of the ground to keep the humidity down.

1a6.jpg

1b6.jpg

The only auto strains i know of are the lowrider strains. I plan on adding a few more Hindu Skunks and some Green Crack on Friday. I hope they start comming to life in a week or so. They should start to flower in a month and a half. My cousin is growing Great White Shark the plants are already big and thick.
thanks for the rooting info. What should I fertilize with during veg?

One question why wood you want to 'clone' a auto flowering strain? I wood think they wood take to flowering the same time their mother wood. Like 20? days if they were clones or not. Seems to defeat the purpose. But best with whatever. Stay down. Wood

Back
Top Bottom