New clone outdoor grow

Trainwreck_end_of_week_1.jpg

i can jus see her with huge... cola's.... good job bro

I'm hoping! As you can see in the other pics my kush plants are solid bud. One of the kolas may finish 16 inch long by 4 or 5 inches thick!

Should I remove any of the older big fan leaves on my plants thar are @ the half way point to get more light to the flowers on the colas?

It's controversial.

Some of us don't remove leaves because we believe they are the "factories" that supply the plant with energy to grow.

Some of us remove them because we believe that more light getting to the bud sites increases yield and/or potency.

ss

Flower day 48 update. about 10 days till I flush the Bullryder and skywalker. The Trainwreck is at around day 21. My Haze strains are at the end of day 14 I'll post pics of them when they are more exiting.
The picture of the Skywalkers show plants from the same mother. The only differance is one I left in a 7 gal round pot using Marical Grow Organic Soil. The other is in a 3.2 gal square pot with FF Ocean Forest. I traind and fed them the same and the one in the 3,2 gal pot is quite bigger. The cola is about 22" long and about 8" wide now at the base. The smaller one is about 16" long and 5" wide. They are both nice and compact.
The supercropped Bullryder has 7 colas some over 20" long c and has an amazing pineapple bubblegum smell.

Skywalker

12142.jpg

7191.jpg

5251.jpg

Bullryder

1679.jpg

2470.jpg

1680.jpg

Trainwreck (almost 4' tall)

11172.jpg

Silver Pearl (Turning Purple)

13115.jpg

This one is in the bag,I would probly wait 1 more week on the big yellow leaf one.but the ones that have some leaf burn on the left and right . i would cut and dry now get them out of the way.give that nice healthy one a good chance to get more bud.both them plants have nute lockout there done.the ones in the back give another week also.flush the healthy ones now for a week fresh water.then give them the axe.very nice good job

This one is in the bag,I would probly wait 1 more week on the big yellow leaf one.but the ones that have some leaf burn on the left and right . i would cut and dry now get them out of the way.give that nice healthy one a good chance to get more bud.both them plants have nute lockout there done.the ones in the back give another week also.flush the healthy ones now for a week fresh water.then give them the axe.very nice good job

Thanks for the help,
The smaller Skywalker is only 18" tall but very thick. The other one with the yellow leaves is almost 30". They are OG crossed w/ Blueberry, Can't wait to try it....
The Train wreck is only about 4 1/2 weeks in. So I plan to give it 4 to 5 more weeks. The Silver Pearl is at week 6 and needs a few more.

Again Thanks for the quick reply!

What do you feed your girls the week before you flush?

My Silver Pearl is starting to sprout single blade leaves. Is this signaling the end of flower? I should have 4 to 5 weeks to go.

My (unknown strain) Sativa, has produced, single bladed leaves it's entire life, so I don't think it's an indication of flowering stage, I could be wrong, in fact, I pray I'm right, because my girl, is no where near ready yet. lol

My (unknown strain) Sativa, has produced, single bladed leaves it's entire life, so I don't think it's an indication of flowering stage, I could be wrong, in fact, I pray I'm right, because my girl, is no where near ready yet. lol

I had some Haze strains that did that. They had big smooth leaves like a Eucalipitus Tree. I let them go and they will finish over 5 ft tall out of 2 gal pots. I would have transplanted them into good soil in 7 gal pots had I known.
See here.
Are These Males?

I had to pick a few a little early due to a heavy caterpillar infestation. It sucked around 30% out of one of my best girls. Those little buggers suck. Thestroyed almost every bud on my Grape Fruit haze plants and the were looking good. That will cost me 2 to 3 ozers. I pulled acout an oz of dried out caterpillar bud and threw it away. I filled a large mason jar with some simi trimmed bud so I'll end up with around 2 1/2 oz off the 1st Bullryder. I got around a oz off the burned nute locked Silver pearl. It came out a little airy but it's very strong and very skunky. I still have my two Skywalker strais going. They are in week 11 and are still sprouting out fresh white hairs and the tris are still clear. My Trainwreck still has a few more weeks and looks good.
Here's a few updated pics....

Almost dry just before I put them into jars.
1A8.jpg

4328.jpg

Skywalker (wont stop growing almost 30" tall)
S14.jpg

20" Skywalker
S23.jpg

Trainwreck 4' tall
TW_2.jpg

TW3.jpg

GF Haze just before the caterpillars destroyed them (over 4 ft tall)

GFH2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom