New clone outdoor grow

Despite the caterpillars, really nice grow brother!

Love seeing the different strains, and very nice journal and pics!

Thanks dude,
I had about everything that could be thrown at me on this one. If I could have found a way to prevent the caterpillars entirely before they started I would have had 30% + more at finish. I know now when I build a better greenhouse to line the pots with cardboard to prevent root cooking and to get the azmax started and used every three days during early flower. We will have to wait and see how my othr journal pans out for my late season grow. Now I have to deal with the cold instead of heat.

Last pics before the last plants to harvest. Now the new guest will have more room....

SK_Purp.jpg

SK_Purp_2.jpg

Strawberry_Haze_x_Purp_Urk.jpg

3426.jpg

train_Wreck_Close.jpg

1690.jpg

Train_Wreck_before_pulling_2.jpg

Well out of 11 plants I ended up I ended up with 8, two of those were dwarefed due to stress. After all was said & don I ended up with close to 7 oz's. Not very good for outdoor but I learned alot. My goal is to average 2-3 oz per plant on the off season grows and 1lb during the summer grow. I have recently moved my indoor veged plants to this small greenhouse so wish me luck and I hope I don't have so many issues this time around.

Kato

Back
Top Bottom