new pick up.-pics-

Smoky420

The pictures dont do the justice for this bud. my mom has a pretty exopensive hgih tech digi camera but i cant figure out how to use the motehrfucker right. the bud shots are really blurry and you cant see the trichomes or nothing really. its not middies or schwag it is some dank nugs. no schwagggg for meee. but it deff smokes great and is some pretty decent bud. anyways heres the shitty pics of a few on my toys. man i wish i had my brand new zong i just bought. i keep it at my byos house cause his rents are cool. that thing is sooo sick! anyways heres hte pics. i will try to get pics of the zong one day.

here is what i picked up today......

Picture10181.jpg

as i said the quality of the pics are shitty do to me not knowing how to work the camera right.

Picture12551.jpg

Picture10131.jpg

Picture10141.jpg

My only piece at the moment as my last one broke....well besides my old acrylic bong and zong.....i need a new spoon or bubbler....anyways i got this thing for a STEAL at a gas station i always go to by my school. It is very thick and sturdy and has some nice designs on it also has a very nice size bowl on it. ive seen pipes like this go for 40 and 50 bucks at headshops.

Picture10111.jpg

This is my grinder i got at that same gas station for 14 bucks. It's magnetic with a kief catcher. Works great. Metal blades also.

Picture10161.jpg

Picture1015_2416141.jpg

This is my scale i also picked up at that same gas station for 30 bucks. Thought that was quite a good deal. Works great if you don't bang it around and keep the cover on it.

Picture10081.jpg

BLAHHHHHHHHHH>...................

Picture10091.jpg

hope you enjoyed the pics.

Re: new pick up....-pics-

Looks like your all set to go.

Damn what is that the 420 gas station lol. Nice buds though if you can where you switch modes if there is a flower go to that and go like an inch from the buds and you can get nice trich pics.

Nice stuff you got there. I like that scale and grinder. Bud looks good to. Surely that 3.7 is not grams. If it is thats some fluffy bads.

What gas station can buy pieces, grinders, and scales at? None around here, you can barely find rolling papers. They got blunts and shit out the ass, though.

Good lookin' buds! Enjoy your smoke! Don't smoke it all in one place... Oh, who cares if you do, though? :cheesygrinsmiley:

haha i know dude it's so awesome. its only this one gas station tho. they have been very discrete about it lately due to i think they got in trouble or something. cuz i have bought many pipes and scales there for my friends and lately they tell me to put it in my pocket before i walk out. grinder to. but they dont sell very nice pieces. they have a bunch of little thin ones and a couple decent ones and a couple like mine. mine was the best one they had there. i think i got a steal for 20 bucks. very thick.

Bud looks alright. I like the scale and pipe looks nice too.

I dig the fact that the gas station sells all that stuff, hehehe

SlimDog53185 said:
Nice stuff you got there. I like that scale and grinder. Bud looks good to. Surely that 3.7 is not grams. If it is thats some fluffy bads.
yes, it sure is 3.7 grams my friend. they are quite fluffy and smoke great. if you look at the upclose first pic of the scale with the bud on it you can see the G for which it is being weighed in grams.

Thanks for the compliments guys.:bongrip:

Smoky420 said:
yes, it sure is 3.7 grams my friend. they are quite fluffy and smoke great. if you look at the upclose first pic of the scale with the bud on it you can see the G for which it is being weighed in grams.

Thanks for the compliments guys.:bongrip:
Thats a fockin righteous situation you've managed to find yourself in! Is this gas station 24/7? Regardless, Those are some nice ganjabis nuggets you've got there, Very sexy indeed, How much did an eighth of those boodles run you ?

decent agriculture

OnionGobbler said:
Thats a fockin righteous situation you've managed to find yourself in! Is this gas station 24/7? Regardless, Those are some nice ganjabis nuggets you've got there, Very sexy indeed, How much did an eighth of those boodles run you ?

nope they are not 24/7 unfortunately.
That eigther you see on the scale ran me $50. That's the normal price aorund here....

damn i wish i had a gas station like that

damn guys. sorry about all the typos. i was fucked ass up typing that. and i hadnt even hit the bong yet. haha. thanks again for the compliments. and for Baked_Dave, if my shit is just decent, lets see how oh so great your shit is.:smokin: :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom