New state, no life, no pot!

Karnox

Hey all!

I'm new to Utah. It's been rough moving from California to here. Had to because of a job that was unsurpassable and now I'm slowly getting more/ worse anxiety and I only fall asleep with sleep aids...

What do I do now?? I don't have any seeds to try and grow my own... And I barely know I anyone out here... Any ideas?

Re: New state, no life, no pot! FML

Um I would make some friends my man...Utah has green don't worry...so stop being so shy.....I would of had smoke on my first shift at work.......unless you bible bumping...look around my man..

Oh man I have been trying. I have a few contacts but they are in SLC or up north... Guess I'll make do with what I got :)

Honestly bro.. I would be more open with peeps....anyone you know who smokes cigs..I would ask them...chances are always good that one of the cig smokers on your job site smokes the herbs...

Man I went to Germany about 5 years ago for business. I cann't speak the language, didn't know anyone. I scored some serious hash within an hour of checking in to my hotel. And within 5 hours I scored about a oz. of some of the best dank I ever smoked. You have to go to the places where you would find smokers and then talk.

I had the same problem when I moved to the ATL so I just ordered up some seeds, came here to the mag and got busy growing my meds

Lucky for me though, my old connections were only 100 miles away so my source was still there until my 1st harvest but it was frustrating and I feel ya there.

Gotta have those med's!!!

Order seeds from a sponsor. Drive back to your old stomping grounds and pick some seeds and/or clones up on your day off. Wait until the weather warms and have someone you know and trust ship you a well-packaged clone. Visit a strip club and ask... anyone, lol, but definitely the woman you take back to one of the VIP areas (do NOT trust one of them with your money - whether you know them or not - but 99.9999999999% of them will have something both to get them through the night and because, well, if they didn't they'd be in a different... profession and if you're lucky it might be cannabis instead of one of the many substances we don't discuss here). Walk across any college campus in the country five minutes after mid-terms or another heavy testing time and follow your nose. Hit the bars (not really recommended, asking a suspicious person if they can sell you a lid can get you told off - but asking a suspicious half-lit person if they can sell you a lid can get you trying to figure out how to hold your intestines in while you struggle to not bleed out while waiting for the ambulance, lol). Get a night job at a convenience store and pester people that come in to buy rolling papers and blunts. Ask your girlfriend who the stoners are if she's a local. Buy a pack of papers, roll a tobacco cigarette, stick it behind your ear, take a walk and see who asks you to share.

Just adding a few more;

Get in the car and drive through a trailer park and look for anyone just standing around, they'll usually try to stop you if they're holding.

Look on line for 420 friendly people in your area.

Go to a concert and fallow your nose.

Walk through a park and meet people.

Ask anyone who's loitering around any convenience store.

Just look around, stoners usually have a certain look about them whether it be a young skater or a older good ole boy type.

You will be surprised at just how tolerant people are about weed, the only ones who absolutely hate weed anymore are the cops and I don't have to tell you to avoid them at all cost.

I would stay away from stiff shirt looking yuppy types too because they can either be narcs or just plain against anything pertaining to weed.

What ever you do, proceed with caution. Let them smoke with you the first time or so as to make sure they're not just trying to set you up. Get to know the person, meet their family, see how they live before you ever make any purchase especially a large one.

I hope we've helped and good luck :thumb:

I'm sorry < But this is my first commit and I think a free person should have the right/choice to chose for him/her have the right to the pursuit to happiness as you see it,especially when this government tricked/lied to U.S. about this issue " namely Pot " this deceitful government has the nerve to force there will on me, remember I'm a free because they say I'm free. FACT is this government has never been Authorized to make any such law and even if they did,when you apply the law,and your right to the pursuit of happiness that you are Guarantied in the Constitution it's not law. And your not gonna get a lawyer to fight for whats right here because it's money to them,so our only solution here is to grieve this issue which we are also guarantied help me help you.

I'm in the same boat. Just moved to Sebring, Florida after having lived in Canada. I'm originally from Jacksonville so I know about the drama of trying to find pot in a Bible Banger area. Your choices in many of these places is that you end up buying from the same idiots who also deal in coke and meth, so now not only do I have to find another weed connection, I have to get used to stupid cloak and dagger drama again.
Let us know how you finally make out, I want to know if Mormon states are better, worse or about the same as Baptist states.

I think the key is just getting out and talking to a lot of people over 50% of americans think it should be legal and I would guess at lweast 1 out of 10 would know when to get it. Its like dating you can't meet someone if your sitting on your couch watching TV.

I was travelling up the east coast one time with some friends and we had ran out of smoke. We had stopped at a gas station to fill
up and I noticed some guys that looked like they smoked so I got the idea to follow one in and ask him if he had anything for sale.
He went in the bathroom to take a leak and so did I so I thought here's my chance. I had gotten the idea to stage my pack of papers in my front pocket so that when I took my hand out they fell on the floor where he could see them he laughed and that broke the ice a bit and
I asked if he had a dime to spare and he did, it was some very good stuff for being reggie. They were from hotlanta making a run to the north! One of my coolest hook ups.

Back
Top Bottom