New Strain Hopefully

juniorgrower

G-13 Labs Pineapple Xpress x f-1Cookies (jaws) I am still in veg at 3.5 wks she is 2.5ft tall 28 in. Wide and going 1T-5 , 4ft. 6 4ft bulbs, 1 22 inch high velocity fan have 2 but using one now Using Fox Farm Potting Soil will be giving it a five wk veg. I will take two clones off her give her five days recoop Dont have to feed for 3 wks. Then one week veg with the teas then straight in flower under 1 1000 hps with Adjust A Wings and 1 400hps room is 8x10 , 2 4x4 beds one bed is flowering now with 10 Xpresses the other bed 1-RawDiesel, 1lime kush (jaws) , 1 Pineapple Xpress, 1-Dumpster doja (jaws) all organic not one bit of synthetic nute ------no nutes period will post pics in as soon as learn to lol old school here just learning bear with me will show organic recipe to

i did doesnt work

Give it a try again. It works for me. Go to Gallery tab at top, click on upload photos. Browse your computer and select photos. Then on the bottom, click upload/submit. Then add descriptions if you want and click process. Once done, you can just click on My Photos on the bottom of the post and it will open to any pictures you have saved in your gallery.:thumb:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom