New to 420

BEARtokin

Dont have any images yet.
just new and seekin valuable insight.
also all of the good people this site has to offer.
:peacetwo:
im just on cloud nine and lookin for growing companions
glad were all here fighting for our right to consume the beloved plant.
grow on my friends.

IMG_03842.JPG

trainwreck seedling
taken Feb. 23
will get back to you fellas when i have more time to post some new pics.
just new to the site and lookin for advice and willing to listen.
you never know what you can do until you try :bong:

Welcome to 420 Yung! glad to have you on I just joined also. Btw your plants looking real good keep up the good work!!:goodjob: I'll be on the sidelines smoking it up with a keen eye :grinjoint: :slide:

Hey man welcome, im new too and also doing cfl's. Ill be growing along side of you, your a bit ahead of me but maybe we can shoot ideas and questions back and forth when needed, looking to make new friends in this world, so ill be watching for sure man!

sorry guys due to some uncalled hurdles in life my growing was delayed for some time.
the line in a song "i get byyyy with some help, with some help from my friends" is ever so true.
so friends here you go
im just glad the ladies are still alive
appreciate any insight anyone may have
:thumb:
1.roll it
2.light it
3.smoke it
4.get right
:slide:

IMG_05575.JPG

IMG_05594.JPG

IMG_05615.JPG

IMG_05642.JPG

IMG_05722.JPG

1st day of flower

get at me
:smokin:

Plants look good!

Those fans suck air and are not very good at forcing air. You should either:

1 Move the fan to the other end of the duct. And TAKE OUT AS MANY BENDS AS POSSIBLE!
2 Just put the fan on top of the carbon filter and no duct.
3 Put the carbon filter at ceiling/wall and fan on other side of wall or ceiling.

If you do any one of those things you will see such an increase in efficiency you will want to get a Fan Speed dimmer. Will make the whole thing MUCH more quiet as well.

Nice room. Great plants! Keep it up!

:goodjob::peacetwo:

EDIT: Option 3 is usually the best as it keeps 100% of the heat from the fan outside the grow room.

Plants look good!

Those fans suck air and are not very good at forcing air. You should either:

1 Move the fan to the other end of the duct. And TAKE OUT AS MANY BENDS AS POSSIBLE!
2 Just put the fan on top of the carbon filter and no duct.
3 Put the carbon filter at ceiling/wall and fan on other side of wall or ceiling.

If you do any one of those things you will see such an increase in efficiency you will want to get a Fan Speed dimmer. Will make the whole thing MUCH more quiet as well.

EDIT: Option 3 is usually the best as it keeps 100% of the heat from the fan outside the grow room.

agree 100% either way you have to loose those bends in the duct work. Good luck with everything and welcome to 420! :goodluck:

Plants look good!

thanks for the detailed advice. :grinjoint: i will go with plan #3 for now.
hopefully planning on getting a new fan and filter soon to keep the light cooler.

thanks for the detailed advice. :grinjoint: i will go with plan #3 for now.
hopefully planning on getting a new fan and filter soon to keep the light cooler.

Right On! If you want, you can put the carbon filter first, then duct through the light, then duct out the room through the fan. That will do both for you. But you sacrifice a little control.

+Reps for a great start!

Awesome man Awesome.
:Rasta:
Are those all trainwreck? Nice set of clones from those bushes!?
What type of lighting you using? Also what are the measurements for that tent, I'm highly considering to purchase one.
:goodjob: yungbear. :smokin:

yessir.
i just put them under a 400 M.H.
when do you think i should switch to H.P.S.?
its my first day of flower.
the tents. 5x5 about 7 feet tall.
i highly recommend it
sometimes i roll out my sleeping bag and cuddle with the ladies.
i hope im not making love to any trannys.
sorry about your loss.
i would have kept it.
a little seeds never hurt anyone jacob. ;)

Right On! If you want, you can put the carbon filter first, then duct through the light, then duct out the room through the fan. That will do both for you. But you sacrifice a little control.

+Reps for a great start!

thanks again for the advice and rep..
i started germinating some bag seeds from several different bags.. ill show you here in a bit just need to upload photos

since my journal was pretty much interupted im starting it with these bag seeds i just germinated. :yummy: hopefully they bring big fluffy buds instead of sacks of pollen. never can tell with bag seeds. but anyways here we go.
:grinjoint:

IMG_05825.JPG

bag seeds

IMG_05843.JPG

just planted the bag seeds :thumb:

IMG_05873.JPG

more bag seeds :popcorn:

IMG_05902.JPG

IMG_05994.JPG

what im workin with for now
will keep everyone updated
happy tokin!

yessir.
i just put them under a 400 M.H.
when do you think i should switch to H.P.S.?
its my first day of flower.
the tents. 5x5 about 7 feet tall.
i highly recommend it
sometimes i roll out my sleeping bag and cuddle with the ladies.
i hope im not making love to any trannys.
sorry about your loss.
i would have kept it.
a little seeds never hurt anyone jacob. ;)

Sweeet. I would probably leave that M.H. on them for a couple weeks then switch to the H.P.S.
A tent around 3x3x6 would best suit my setup? With a 250 watt M.H./HPS ballast? I've seen a lot of guys yield 8-16 ounces of medicine with a 250 watter. I hope your not cuddling with one of those tricky skanks, they'll pull out they're junk when your least expecting it.
Also :goodluck: with the bagseed, hope you find a stable one. ;)

Back
Top Bottom