New to Alaska

Aphids just suck I think I'm getting em tho
How they looking?? Found thripes this morning ugh.... just glad I'm close to town in case I need some neem!

Just picked up some azamax to drench the soil a few times and a spray mixture that this dude swears by and said he used it til harvest
Arctic bowl noticed a couple nibblers too so he's gonna grab some spinosad to let me try.... wtf. Why is all of 420 Ak battling bugs

Let me know if it works...this is what I was given at a hydro shop in town...dude said he's used both personally but idk
420-magazine-mobile871653260.jpg

Yea just don't make sense with all the weed being grown in the world and all the shit these companies make that they can't actually make something worth a shit that actually works during flower without bad side affects

Great call! The products you got are good too. Arctic bowl is out and about grabbing us some remedies

How's everyone's bug problem
Umm idk. Hahahahha day 3 of NEEM was yesterday. I need to get in for some defol but..... scrog . Also have pulled any leaves showing signs of damage, and made it rain DE. Considering flip tomorrow so I'll hit another good defol and DE spray maybe. Hoping to have them killed dead! Haha

Back
Top Bottom