New to Community

nagrom

Greetings, I recently had the pleasure of attending HempFest in Seattle. I am from Tacoma. I have always been an advocate for legalization and am passionate regarding medicinal and recreational use. My aunt passed away diagnosed with MS and my cousin was diagnosed 14 years ago with MS. It breaks my heart that my cousins struggles with his disease and our government could care less. Anyone from my area?

warmest and green regards,
nagrom

Thank you for your concerns. I don't think my Aunt did. My cousin most likely does. I have some neuropathy going on myself and wish Washington state would be more supportive to all our needs. Hempfest was great, my wife and I went for the first time and loved the treats that were available. I wished I would have joined this site sooner. Anyway, thanks for having me here.:smokin:

Welcome to the 420 forums nagrom. We're glad you've joined our community.

Like many here, I too use cannabis for medical reasons. We have tons of information on all cannabis related subjects, including medical uses.

If you need help on getting around the site or finding specific information, feel free to ask any of the Hospitality Team members, including me. That's what we're here for.

Back
Top Bottom