New to lighting

ReefaCheefa7

:geek: Wuz up growers n smokers. Im new to the whole lightin thing. My budget is low. I've been viewing previous posts on lightin, and the different types. So alot of people say that cfl is only good for veggin. I'm tryin to see how much watt to but with a cfl. Or how many do I need to Grow like 2 to 3 plants. nuthin major. So I've read urdedpal basically broke it all down. But I just wanna know if it's possible to grow the whole thing with cfl's and how many and the wattages plz. I need major feedback. I know someone can drop some knowledge on me out there. Peace everybody, and stay high like a flight.:joint: :joint: :joint: :joint: :passitleft: :pimp:

Yup, i am new to this as well but i have been growing with cfls and it has gone pretty good. I used 1 150 cfl for vegg then when it came time for flower i bought 7 cfl and i am about to go get 6 more to finish her off nice. read Inurendo first grow.

Goodshit, and endo. Main ya'll is some real Motherf*ckers. Also urdedpal, All yall helped me out tremendously. For rizzle. Anywayz, Im gonna pick up those lights. And get shit crackin. I only asked because I don't know where to look for some hps, or metal halides. So all my real folk out there that's really doin it. Continue to do it.

Peace,

Check on the net for a place in your city or a neighboring one for a hydroponic gardening center for lights...then visit in person and pay cash if keeping it on the hush is an issue.

If not, then you can order online from all types of hydro or indoor gardening places. midwesthydroponics, nehydro, discount hydro, insidesun, etc.

Also they say a good rule of thumb is anywhere from 30-50 watts , per square foot of growing space. So a 9 sq foot growing area would need no less than 270 w.

But honestly man, you'll see some pretty creative setups that can help you with ideas on cutting cost.

Back
Top Bottom