well since i cant grow in a big way i decided to go with a pc case
but i need help from the 420magazin members

what case should i use?
cfl's?how many? what wattage?
how do i wire them?
LST or scrog? thought about 2 plants (C99) DWC
how many fans?
i think thats it^^

I'll also give ya some idea on your questions though.

1. You want the biggest tower you can get, usually labeled as a "full tower"
2. You can either use CFL's or a very low wattage HID (50,75, maybe 125 watt) if you can control the heat and maintain distance from the light and plant (mostly only with the HID's since they get much hotter than CFL's)
3. You can either wire them in paralell (google parallel CFL wiring to find out how to) or you can attach a power strip inside the case and buy plug adapters that turn a screw plug into something you can plug into a power strip.

You can either use several lower wattage CFL's or 1 higher wattage CFL like I use, theres pros and cons for both.
4. If you dont grow a dwarf strain then you might have to do both LST and CFL, just depends on how much room you have inside the case. But either way it's prolly not a good idea to set up a hydro setup inside such a small area. Since your reservoir would be so small, the PH would fluctuate so wildly that it would be hard to control.
5. Finally the good thing about PC cases is that they usually have places where PC fans should go, but generally you will need 1 fan for intake and 1 for exhaust.

Hope that helps ya! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom