New smoker looking for help

stephenm1

Hey folks,

I'm a new cannabis smoker from the UK. I've been smoking for the past sixth months, where i live it sets me back £20 for around 2-2.5 grams of medium quality weed. I generally roll joints which i share with my friends, from the said 2-2.5 gram bag I could make 15-20 joints. I use tobacco and roll pretty thin. I'm pretty short of cash so i try to make the best use of the weed as possible, ie rolling lots of J's with not much in them. I'm not sure if its actually a nicotine rush im feeling when smoking since i dont use much weed. Secondally i don't understand how people can smoke pure green joints, judging by the pictures i have seen on the forums my £20 would only make me 2 pure green joints. Other than growing my own weed is there any other ways i can maximise the weed and still get a good stone from it?

Many Thanks,
Stephen

Better yet...get a vaporizer...vape your weed, then use the vaped herb for cooking... thats getting double use...

small "bats" or hitters are great for conserving your ganja too :)

You could always solar hit, its way better and cheaper than using a vap. Get a magnifying glass and burn the bud, just like a vap but cheaper and better.

My friend what you need to get yourself is a small bong or pipe, its great if u have a short supply of tabacco too aside from getting a nice hit of the grass... i hardly ever acually go through the stress of making a j, though it is nice now and again.

My personal fav bang is a small glass water bong its only maybe 7" tall but it pack a punch

about price im in ireland and buy off a bunch of polish guy's they charge about 10-15 a gram, 15 being really nice quality

hmm to me it mostly sounds like, u like to smoke..

I don't really believe that it's the weed u up after when u only use 0,15-0,2 grams in ur joints smoking the tobacco alone as a cigaret probably will give u the same feeling... so cut down and smoke ONE big joint, get stoned and if u feel like smoking afterwards try a cigaret before making a new joint:thumb:

Just get a bowl. Bowls will get you a lot higher than joints will. It also only needs a very small amount of bud too so you won't burn through it so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom