New to PA

Boss

Just moved to PA from SC. I did have a supply to last a bit, but I don't know anyone here in the lehigh valley, and im out!

I need to meet some good ol' fashioned friends :)

I actually stopped smoking pot for about 15 years. Then after I had some kinda midlife crisis, and the doctors told me I had severe depression (Bi-polar II) I had to take so many medications I thought my liver would shoot out my nose.

My wife told me to start smoking again, so I did. Now I get by with only one pill for the BP, and about an Oz. a month.

Sucks to move, sucks more to move and not know anyone where you moved!!

Anyway, glad you all are here, and someday....someday... they will realize how dangerous alcohol is compared to smoke, and start making some tax money off us. :allgood: If you are in the allentown area, drop me an email!!!

well u better smoke that smart lol i hate gettin low on the head stash then you always got to worry about gettin more.. and in your case u got to worry a lil more but keep on lookin and ull be good :allgood:

Well If anyone is in the Macungie area, you will have to come by for a beer then! :adore:

I'm pretty sure most of the neighborhood we just moved into will be outside partying all weekend. Unfortunately, they all just drink beer as far as I know.

But seriously, if there is a local pub people hand out around here, (there are a LOT of pubs up here I noticed) let me know, I'm just a 37 year old man, married with a kid. I work with computers and networks for a living (contract stuff) and before I forget, I have to find out where to register my jeep damnit, it just expired. Do you all have a DMV like everywhere else? Or is it some city office?

Take care guys!!!

:allgood:

boss-g said:
Well If anyone is in the Macungie area, you will have to come by for a beer then! :adore:

I'm pretty sure most of the neighborhood we just moved into will be outside partying all weekend. Unfortunately, they all just drink beer as far as I know.

But seriously, if there is a local pub people hand out around here, (there are a LOT of pubs up here I noticed) let me know, I'm just a 37 year old man, married with a kid. I work with computers and networks for a living (contract stuff) and before I forget, I have to find out where to register my jeep damnit, it just expired. Do you all have a DMV like everywhere else? Or is it some city office?

Take care guys!!!

:allgood:
I meant hang out.. hehe

Welcome to Pa. I just moved out here from California 3 years ago taking some time to get use to the snow but I like the people out here I live in western Pa now hope you can find some shit because I know what its like to be out aghhhhhhhhhhhh :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom