New to the grow

Greenxtc

where to begin, well im new to growing but im certainly no stranger to smoking. I live in the north east of the UK and am currently growing 3 feminized Fruit Juice seeds (blueberry x whitewidow) in a cupboard i built within a cupboard that measures 60cm (depth) x 90cm (width) x 1400cm (height) im using a 180W LED panel and 5 inch extractor fan. Ive done my best to spare no expense when it came to the set up for my girls because i know crops can be ruined by poor ventilation and/or inadequite lighting. I have a decent knowlage of how to grow but little experience and im gererally just looking for any hints tips or general advice anyone can give me at this point and it would certainly just be nice to have some friends in the growing community to share pics, strain reviews and the likes with. :peace:

Hey mate; I'd recommend starting a grow journal and getting pictures and details up; soil or hydro, nutes being used etc etc. People will start following and you'll start getting tips and advice, and it will be better informed as people have the background and details if you've provided them in a journal. 420's a great site; I only joined recently myself but you learn a huge amount and there are a lot of very helpful people.

I'm also doing the "cupboard in a cupboard" technique - curious to see your set up; I was thinking of going LED too because of heat and the space I've got, but the one I wanted was out of stock til the end of the summer and I was impatient, so i went with a cfl in the end. I'd be interested in watching your grow and seeing how LEDs pan out

Thanks for tips im just busy on now getting some pics up and building my profile il get some on of my cupboard and my set up asap and a journal sounds like the way to go ive already had a quick look at an LED journal and the results it showed did excite me a bit I must admit, just hoping I can get as good a result from mine. Many thanks for the advice and I hope to speak to you in the future

Back
Top Bottom