New - Toking since 1975 - Growing since 2006 - You'd think I'd have more

AinWA

....people in my life that love weed but, alas, it is not so. Time for some forum communication.

I am fortunate to have a partner that smokes as well; he does the tech/construction part of our grow (designed our cabinet, etc) I am the green thumb. We live in the legal state of WA; we buy weed/concentrates from dispensaries and grow as well. We began growing years ago when our long time dealer was thinking of getting out of dealing, and I wanted to try growing to expand my gardening know how anyway. I've made my own seeds too - counting down the weeks before I harvest Cosmic Hammer, a 9 Pound Hammer x Aurora Indica cross.

We both started out recreational users, but have aged into middle-aged, medical users (unofficially); he uses cannabis for his migraines; I've had 4 FOUR car accidents and love Cannatonic or AD/DC for that and I've been using it for insomnia for many years.

So HIGH THERE and at the moment, pondering strains to acquire that are uplifting and sativa-like as I've been very focused on sleep/couch-lock genetics. Something that can stay relatively short in our cabinet grow.

Hope you are all having a fabulous day.

AinWa,
Welcome, you have found a great bunch of people that are willing to share a great deal of knowledge. Sorry to hear about you and your partners pain, however there is a pretty good chance you can find some relief here.

To get a wide variety of experience and information instead of just mine i suggest you start a Journal and create a that that will bring traffic to you. ie "Long time smoker newbie to growing needs advice" something thats going to get experience to you.

you posted here so you already know how to make a Journal. Just go to grow journals and start a new thread.

As far as sativa dom short plants? Well look to hybrids from the different seed companies or seedbanks online. Cinderalla 99 comes to mind. There are a few shorty auto's out there sativa dom.
I am sure you know Sativas are generally tall and long time finishers.
If you need help with a journal or just want to look around for a while click on my top link then click on the people that respond to that thread and so on.
Peace!

Thank you for your kind offer of help with journals. We've been using Nirvana Seeds for years due to their reasonable price, but now that we've got some experience, branching out to more breeders. We were just talking about Cindy 99 the other day - definitely will look into that one.

Back
Top Bottom